How COVID-19 is affecting society

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
Traitorous nazi murderous asshole.....

I hate De Santis even more than I hate the orange asshole. At least the latter has the excuse of being seriously fucked in the head.
 

Rose Karuna

Childless Crazy Cat Lady
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,490
Location
Central Florida
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
2007

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
Bronxelf is fond of saying, "DX is not a license to asshole", so Trump doesn't have an excuse either.

DeSantis is a psychopath.
Well, sure, but I don't even mean his obvious medical mental issues. I'm talking brought up broken. Our behaviors are in part a product of our upbringing. And by excuse, its not a get out of jail free card, but a matter of, he does unforgivable things, but there is a legit reason for it. De Santis is just murdering the people in this state, specifically in my town, and in my community of geeks.

And as near as I can tell, there isn't even any sort of legit reason other than he's evil.
 

danielravennest

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
3,708
SLU Posts
9073
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,698
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
An actual good story.

Hard work is paying off for 8-year-old Aaron Moreno.

He started his business, Aaron's Garden, earlier this year after his mother lost her job due to the pandemic. Now, the family of four has saved enough to move from their shed into an apartment.

"I feel happier because we don't have to struggle as much as before," said Moreno.
 

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,367
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
  • 1RuPaul
Reactions: Free