- Joined
- Sep 19, 2018
- Messages
- 9,979
- Location
- Ohio
- Joined SLU
- 02-22-2008
- SLU Posts
- 16791
"Waah! I'm being bullied by someone with a reasonable observation about my bullshit, and I don't have a snappy comeback! WaaaAAAAaaah!"
www.thebeaverton.com
Dig into any religion and you'll find abuse of power.Except, its not all religions, but certainly Christians. I'm not hearing these stories from other religions?
And apparently
[The] vaccine has some big advantages, because it is fridge-stable so easily transported and used anywhere in the world. It is also substantially cheaper, at about £3 a dose instead of more than £20 for the others.
The UK has pre-ordered 100m doses of the Oxford vaccine, which is central to its pandemic vaccination plans. Production has already begun and 4m doses have been supplied so far, which cannot be used until the vaccine is licensed.
Importantly, Oxford/AstraZeneca have already shown that the vaccine works as well in older people as in younger groups and is safe. There are early indications it might also help stop transmission of the disease.
Oddly it is 90% effective with a half dose followed by a full dose. Two full doses is only 70% effective. That makes me think the first dose primes your immune system and the second activates it.And apparently
![]()
Oxford AstraZeneca Covid vaccine has up to 90% efficacy, data reveals
Vaccine developed in UK by AstraZeneca and Oxford University ‘will save many lives’, says scientistwww.theguardian.com
Dig into any largish organization and there are abuses of power. But not all religions are large organizations or even organized at all...Dig into any religion and you'll find abuse of power.
Indeed.Dig into any largish organization and there are abuses of power. But not all religions are large organizations or even organized at all...
So no Pagan ever abused their power ? And I thought Heathen was just a way of saying 'non-Christian', not a religion in its own right ?Though fair enough most folks forget pagans and heathens all the time, so... its nothing new.
I'm sure some have but modernly speaking, we're not all that organized to begin with, or rather, none of the ones I know are.Indeed.
So no Pagan ever abused their power ? And I thought Heathen was just a way of saying 'non-Christian', not a religion in its own right ?
The man, who has not been named, had reportedly correctly filled in the legally required declaration, known as an “attestation”, with his name, address and time he left his home in Lannion, Brittany.
However, officers found that instead of ticking one of the boxes stating a legitimate reason to go outside during France’s national lockdown – these include going shopping, visiting the doctor, travelling to work or exercising for up to one hour at a maximum distance of 1km – the man had written “aller péter la gueule à un mec”, an activity not covered by the form.
Interesting, I'll dig bit deeper into that, thanks.Heathen specifies northern european pagan traditions.
Google translator gives "go fart a guy" for that.“aller péter la gueule à un mec”
TryGoogle translator gives "go fart a guy" for that.
context.reverso.net