- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 4,062
I'm thinking of buying this: BROAD Electrical Airpro Purifying Respirator with Two Reusable Masks *NEW PACK* | eBay
It's a HEPA respirator mask on eBay with a replaceable HEPA filter with a rechargeable fan battery. I suspect it's only good for an hour or so and will break eventually, but it's the only one I could find that's affordable ($67). My plan would be use it when shopping. Also, the hose looks compatible with my CPAP and if it is, I could use it to extend my CPAP filters which only last 2 or 3 days (because I constantly run the window fan to get outdoor air, not wanting to get recirculated air from the apartment building).
It's a HEPA respirator mask on eBay with a replaceable HEPA filter with a rechargeable fan battery. I suspect it's only good for an hour or so and will break eventually, but it's the only one I could find that's affordable ($67). My plan would be use it when shopping. Also, the hose looks compatible with my CPAP and if it is, I could use it to extend my CPAP filters which only last 2 or 3 days (because I constantly run the window fan to get outdoor air, not wanting to get recirculated air from the apartment building).





















