LOL! Hey! We’re talking here!

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Newp, its all everyone else.

I don't even watch MSM and guess what, I think Q adherents are hopelessly naive, gullible or just plain evil, so... you know, I'd probably not communicate with him either..... but sure, its all MSM's fault.
It also implies everyone else is weak-minded and gullible, and thus got swayed by the media, but the complainant was too smart to be fooled. Occam's Razor says one fool is more likely than everyone else being fools, but the fools don't understand Occam's Razor.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Puzzle piece:

I still want to know what, in their mind, the NDM stands for. Something is going to be ascendant, in their mind, but what?

No Democracy Movement. I dunno. We could probably try to tease out what the acronym means all day and never touch upon whatever their intent was. However, knowing what I know of Mercer? It probably does have some significance.

Last edited:

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
This is from back in January.

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
It also implies everyone else is weak-minded and gullible, and thus got swayed by the media, but the complainant was too smart to be fooled. Occam's Razor says one fool is more likely than everyone else being fools, but the fools don't understand Occam's Razor.
This image came from the Twitter thread posted below it.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
The Trumpverse continues its implosion into an all-consuming black hole -- a social media platform where only Donald J Trump can post.

I assume this is his method of getting around his bans.

And interestingly, visitors are able to re-share Trump’s messages on Facebook and Twitter by clicking icons underneath his comments.