Exactly how many second life accounts do you have?

Bea McMahon

Sister Jazz
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Two active; one semi-active; one formerly active that I use as a piggy bank; one that I have never done anything with, and could delete; and one that I made to test something and I think is named Beatest, but I am not sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: Victorianna Writer

EmpressOfCommunism

Feted Inner Collective Farmer <3
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Main, legacy account from TeenGrid, 2 defunct roleplay characters.

Val

n00b!1
Joined SLU
03/07/2017
SLU Posts
I lost count but more than 10 and less than 30.

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
6 i think, but i only use 1 daily and 1 every few months to sort out any land issues or pay rent.

Da5id Weatherwax

SL Rez
Joined SLU
08-20-2010
SLU Posts
Two. Me and a "crash test dummy" whose only function is to walk into traps, step on landmines, be the clueless level-1 adventurer walking into the tentacle room, saying "This looks like somebody would fit in it...." or dipping their finger in the glowy stuff... Just so I can make sure that the scripts work right :)

PLAYER: "What happens when I press the button?"
DM: "You're in a dungeon beneath an evil temple that appears to be full of machinery, some of which has a rather biological appearance. You're playing a fairly buxom avatar in rather skimpy "faux-barbarian chic" and your DM hangs out with kinksters who write furry smut... What do you think is about to happen?"

Real players can't be counted on to be that obliging on demand so I've an alt for that.

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
A few. I haven't seen Bloodygreifernextdoor Resident (self-explanatory - before I moved to renting private) or Failwhale Resident (no clue why I made this one) for some time.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
You people are FREAKS! I only have 2, this one and my "utility and group/land" alt. Both are premium, but I almost never log in as the alt. I also acknowledge the alt as my alt in her profile.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I have a paltry 3. My main, my alt (created just before last names went poof), and my mALT, created despite Resident surname to play with all the free and cheap new male mesh stuffs.

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I have a paltry 3. My main, my alt (created just before last names went poof), and my mALT, created despite Resident surname to play with all the free and cheap new male mesh stuffs.
All my alts except one... I too managed to get the in before the Resident name fell into place.

Joined SLU
July 2007
SLU Posts
A few alts but I think less than ten. I mostly only use my main but I have a two alts who never sell anything and one who makes a wee bit of Ls selling Dr Who tat. Also a couple I made and then abandoned because I didn't like them. And Proletarian Steampunk who exists just for the name.

WinterRabbit

SL Rez
You people are FREAKS! I only have 2, this one and my "utility and group/land" alt. Both are premium, but I almost never log in as the alt. I also acknowledge the alt as my alt in her profile.
Haha. I was a little shocked at some of these amounts too. I think years ago I had about 8 at one time. Now I just use 2.

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Haha. I was a little shocked at some of these amounts too. I think years ago I had about 8 at one time. Now I just use 2.
I may have many, created for the names*, but I've only logged in one over the last year or so.

(you know, silly names to go with silly last names. I partly blame Immy for that :sneaky: )

• 1Like
Reactions: Halo Minoptra

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
5, only one of whom is a Resident, but I managed to get a really good Classic skin on her before I logged out for a while so I feel I must keep her.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I have Argent Stonecutter, Argent Koskinen, Argent David, Argent Pinion, Argent Silversten, Argent Resident, and a bunch of hiding-from-customers alts I shan't name.