Cribs Virtual World Edition

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I have an insanely large house in The Elder Scrolls Online, the Alinor Crest Townhouse. I had a bunch of crowns built up from subscribing, so I bought it furnished.

1537745887397.png
It has an insane outdoor terrace as well.

My favorite part about the houses in ESO is you can put your pets and mounts out inside the house:

1537739891284.png1537739952169.png1537739857691.png

Also, you get trophies for killing bosses in dungeons that can be mounted on your walls. Mounting the heads of your enemies as trophies should be a more common thing.

1537740025498.png

Last edited:

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Forza Horizon 4 has a bunch of houses you can buy that give various perks in the game. I just discovered this one:

I ended up buying it:

Last edited:

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
My little spot over the pub in Heidel.

Most of it's stuff I wandered around gathering materials to craft them in game. The books I got from a vendor, can't be crafted. Other things are quest rewards.

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Second life

My friend came back from a long Second life hiatus and decided to buy a sim out of the blue... it was a giant sandbox and she didn't know what to do it.. one conversation lead to another and i mentioned Neo-paris and she fell in love with the idea. Clean City complete with flying vehicles and not your normal cyber grunge punk... none of us have ever built at sim scale before but with my creative mind and her programming/meshing capabilities we've spent the past few weeks shopping and putting stuff together. This is a lot more fun then I had anticipated...

sim is still under construction and may change a few more times.

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Another new Forza house, this time a British farmhouse:

• 1Like
Reactions: Knutz Scorpio

Bea McMahon

Sister Jazz
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I have this fondness for beach houses. I currently live in the Lakeside Cottage by [ba]. I live in the corner of a sim owned by my dear friend Avion Luminos, who owns Venus Beach II. She uses it primarily as a sandbox, so landscaping is pretty minimal. I have tried to make my corner look a bit like northern Michigan.

A lot of my furniture and decor items are from The Dreamer Creations.

I remodeled one of the downstairs bedrooms into a dressing room & bath. I did the tiling myself.

I haven't finished remodeling the bedroom from when I did the living room and dressing room.

Lewis Luminos

The Gingerbeard Man
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Mine's also a beach house from [ba], with some interior re-texturing.

It's a bit more minimalist than I'd like because I ran out of prims, due to adding this warehouse loft in the sky:

And then there's my alts' Indian Palace, complete with it's own opium den at the bottom of the garden:

I wish I had room for all that on my main parcel.

Brendarella

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes, I did.
I'm particularly fond of this one because I can honestly say I made everything you see. It's a skybox and was my first ever construction in SL (OK, so it looked awful) but I've been poking it about for years, as I learned to get things better.

Last edited:

Brendarella

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes, I did.
This was my (very) old studio apartment, which I used as a proper studio for doing portrait paintings in SL of any avatar who stood still long enough...

Last edited: