Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
SL Rez
SLU Posts
There was a story about orangey thinking of taking airforce one to Florida at the same time. There are bound to be good jokes of some sort coming out of this.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Air Force One is a handle used by air traffic control to designate any plane carrying POTUS. Trump may be flying on a jet that's been modified to carry POTUS and their entourage, but it will cease to be Air Force One after Biden is installed. I'll appreciate Biden's promotion of Amtrak and hope that his administration works to increase and improve mass transit across the country.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Air Force One is a handle used by air traffic control to designate any plane carrying POTUS. Trump may be flying on a jet that's been modified to carry POTUS and their entourage, but it will cease to be Air Force One after Biden is installed.
He won't be installed in the hours before the inauguration though.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
My mistake; I was reading same time as the Inauguration.

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
Air Force One would drop him off. After the event, he'll have to fly commercial or charter.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Essence Lumin

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
The way it USUALLY works is, at the conclusion of the Inauguration ceremony, the new president takes the motorcade to the White House alone and the now-former president is immediately choppered by Marine One one last time directly from the Capitol building to Andrews where he'll next take one last military plane to wherever his new home is going to be - though as Veritable mentioned, they won't be called Marine One and Air Force One at that time. In Trump's case, that would be a plane to Mar-a-Lago, or well the closest airport.

But we already know Trump is not going to attend the Inauguration, and he almost certainly won't receive the Bidens at the White House beforehand either. So he is probably going to take Marine One straight from the White House to Andrews and on to Florida sometime before Biden arrives in the Capitol. If his idea, as has been suggested, is to try and steal press coverage by announcing his 2024 campaign DURING the Inauguration ceremony, he'll probably want to be in Florida already at that time, so he'd probably leave Washington early in the morning in that case.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Sid

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
As long as 45 leaves, I'm fine with whatever to be honest.
Yeah really I don't care what he does either. His Inauguration Day antics will be childish and reprehensible but they won't even be in the top ten worst things he's done as president.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
If maggots want to move to another country I say we let them. I just do not know who would want them. Biden may say he wants to heal with them but a lot of his voters do not.