Search results

  1. Z

    Experts see 'slippery slope' if parents prevail in Nashville school shooting case

    Does releasing a manifesto inspire copy cats? I know a lot of school shooters cite Harris and Klebold as their inspiration inspite of the basement tapes never being released. But, I can also go on Amazon right now and buy Ted Kaczynski's manifesto, and I don't see a whole lot of people copying...
  2. Z

    Experts see 'slippery slope' if parents prevail in Nashville school shooting case

    I don't know - they not only never released the Basement Tapes made by the Columbine kilers - they destroyed them, so that they could never be made public. Is this any different?
  3. Z

    apple tv+ Silo

    What's the name of the books?
  4. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    We watched and really liked The Last Thing He Told Me on Apple TV. Now, I'm going to have to read the book and see how it compares.
  5. Z

    LOL! Boooooooks

    I just finished The God of Endings by Jacqueline Holland. I really enjoyed it, and I'm not sure I expected to. It was billed as a different kind of vampire story, and I guess it was - especially since vampires can apparently go out during the day and lead semi-normal lives apart from the whole...
  6. Z

    apple tv+ Silo

    We are enjoying Silo at Chez Gearbox.
  7. Z

    LL starts to fight the clutter at the Marketplace.

    This sounds extremely reasonable - which isn't something I associate with LL.
  8. Z

    Yay! Nobody Cares about Tickle Me Elmo Musk

    We rode in the back of a Tesla while in Philly the other day (Uber). They need to make their backseats easier for tall people to get out of. I had real trouble getting out of that car - way more than the Camry I'd rode in earlier.
  9. Z

    max Ghosts (BBC)

    ZOMG - I was just wondering how we were going to watch season 4.
  10. Z

    Is Douchelini in Jail Yet??

    Yeah but now they've got wet panties for DeSantis.
  11. Z

    SCOTUS set to overturn Roe and Casey

    Okay, it's been a long time since I took the pill but back when I did it was like $20 without insurance - this was pre-Obama care and my insurace didn't cover it. Anyone who is so financially strapped that they can't afford $20 a month for birth control isn't likely to have a job that provides...
  12. Z

    Is Douchelini in Jail Yet??

    How has he not raged himself into a stroke? Really?
  13. Z

    Oops…

    I was worried you might have died, but some other SLUers assured me you weren't, but were recovering. I hope you're all recovered now?
  14. Z

    Nobody Cares about TV and Film

    We watched That 90s Show on Netflix and loved it. I really hope it gets a season 2. But, someone seriously depressed me by saying most of the young actors on the show were not born yet when That 70s Show ended in 2003. So, now we are binging That 70s Show, and I can't remember the last time...
  15. Z

    LOL! Boooooooks

    I'm going to assume I'm the only one here who's read Spare. I just started How To Sell A Haunted House. I always expect that guy's books to be funny, but they're actually kind of creepy.
  16. Z

    VVO is back!

    So, what is up with Cris? He's obviously alive and hopefuly well.. but is he sick?
  17. Z

    VVO is back!

    There actually is a Second Life subreddit because I checked there.
  18. Z

    VVO is back!

    I was like - did something happen to Cris? I wasn't even sure who to reach out to and ask if anyone knows what's going on.
  19. Z

    You've been kidnapped....

    Black Widow
  20. Z

    Nobody Cares: PRS

    I just read the small dick energy guy and his brother are under investigation for human trafficking.