Search results

  1. Z

    Long time Lurker

    Welcome!
  2. Z

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    Yeah but silver and gold have intrinsic value - meaning they will always be worth something. The same can't necessarily be said of stocks.
  3. Z

    Did you get seeds in the mail you didn't order?

    Did we know it was going to happen eventually, or did we have too much faith in things like modern medicine and having running water in houses for good hygiene? I remember at the beginning of all of this when they were just stressing the importance of washing your hands. I forget why I looked...
  4. Z

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    I don't have a huge amount of stock or anything, but I'm really considering cashing it all in to buy bullion. I'd actually lose a fair amount of money because almost all of my stocks are way down.
  5. Z

    2020 U.S. Presidential elections

    Here you go - not sure about the reliability of the NY Post, but this isn't the first time I've heard it. Democrats want to drop Joe Biden for Andrew Cuomo, poll finds
  6. Z

    How COVID-19 is affecting society

    How could Cain Tweet something AFTER he died? One interesting side effect of Covid is that my company has decided it LOVES work from home - especially those of us who have been doing it for a long time. They weren't so sure about us when we first got outsourced. So, now we're not only able to...
  7. Z

    Delayed Election - the threat has begun

    Yeah - Republicans were NOT amused. I just hope that which ever one of them wins it's by a landslide margin - that or there's a massive upset and JoJo wins.
  8. Z

    2020 U.S. Presidential elections

    Well, I keep hearing rumblings about Dems attempting to replace Biden at the convention with Andrew Cuomo, so I'm going to bet on Cuomo for VP.
  9. Z

    2020 U.S. Presidential elections

    Well the Libertarians need to come collect signatures in my neighborhood because there's actually some yard signs for Jorgenson around here. As for a vote for Jorgenson being a vote for Trump - fuck that and fuck you. Most of the people who are planning to vote Libertarian this time are people...
  10. Z

    Jeffrey Epstein charged

    I was thinking that Trump wishing Maxwell well was code for someone to make sure she commits suicide, or so that he'd have something like deniability when she gets murdered commits suicide.
  11. Z

    Police Brutality Protests Thread

    Well Trump really fucked up on this because I know a lot of conservatives who voted for him last time - and were planning to vote for him again this time - who are really not happy about this. I don't know that they'll vote for Biden - they'll probably go 3rd party - but still those are votes...
  12. Z

    2020 U.S. Presidential elections

    Did anyone actually think Kanye was serious? I would love nothing more for there to be a serious upset and one of the 3rd party candidates to take it...
  13. Z

    WTF Mask rage

    Well even if I think that masks are bullshit - stores are privately owned businesses that have a right to require you to wear a mask to enter just like you have to wear pants and shoes to enter.
  14. Z

    I'm back, miss me?

    Welcome back!
  15. Z

    Linden Research just sold itself to an investment firm

    I have a bad feeling about this....
  16. Z

    WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

    I thought our heritage was that America is a melting pot.
  17. Z

    Jeffrey Epstein charged

    That sounds like the plot of a really bad sci-fi novel.
  18. Z

    Jeffrey Epstein charged

    A woman on FB actually told me one of Trumps main reasons for wanting to be President was so he could combat pedophilia and child sex trafficing. I was like LOL wut…
  19. Z

    Jeffrey Epstein charged

    Actually my money is on the royal family bumping her off and making it look like suicide. The Crown makes it seems like they've done it before on behalf of Prince Philip.
  20. Z

    Confederate flag/statue banning thread

    Someone on FB was saying they should make minatures of these statues that people could put in their yards. I pointed out that 1) she lives in the middle of nowhere, so nobody except the cows would ever see it, and 2) I want a little statue scene of Lee surrendering to Grant at Appomattox.