Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Fuck Trump. I'll call him fucking gross and a fat tub of lard. Am I fat shaming him? Who the fuck cares? I don't "fat shame" everyone when I call Trump a rotund sack of protoplasm. Just him. Besides, you can't fat shame a dude who has no shame. And since he has skin so thin you can read...
  2. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    It looks like thanks to the Pandemic, the Palo Alto Unified School District is going to have an $18 MILLION budget shortfall, and they may have to lay off a bunch of classified staff, which is what I am. I blame Trump for this. Completely.
  3. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Why can't his doctor prescribe Propofol and let him know "It's okay to use as much as you want."?
  4. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    He really is as stupid and reckless as we thought. I can only pray he experiences severe side effects from taking medication that is unproven for COVID19, and unnecessary to take unless you have Lupis, Malaria, or Rheumatoid Arthritis. I hope his goddamned heart explodes. Trump says he’s...
  5. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Bill Pullman Responds to Donald Trump's Altered 'Independence Day' Clip (Exclusive)
  6. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Nothing genuine. He is capable of hitching up a smile for photos, but it doesn't reach his dead eyes. Also, expect a slurry of rage tweets just as soon as someone explains to Trump exactly what Obama implied about him in the Commencement speech yesterday.
  7. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I have to admit, I'm aching inside. I truly miss having a President who isn't a fucking moron.
  8. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    It's time to relive American Graffiti! Let the Good Times Roll: Carhop Service Is Back at Mel’s Drive In This Weekend
  9. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Because you have the beach, and people can't have nice things because of beach crowding.
  10. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    We have curbside pick up now. So yay! Alameda, Contra Costa signal they will enter Stage 2, leaving only Santa Clara under stricter order
  11. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Can't we, as a nation, all make Trump voodoo dolls, and burn these letters as we stick pins into the dolls?
  12. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    This guy literally tried to sue a fictional cow. He's not a smart man.
  13. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Meanwhile 1/3 of those protesters will likely end up in ICU three weeks from now. While I understand their reason for being pissed off, these assholes are going to the be reason we end up having a 1918-style second surge that's FAR WORSE than anything we can imagine now.
  14. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Carl Sagan was right. Trump's latest strategy, if you can call it that, is to retweet and quote Q-Anon and OANN talking points that Obama needs to be indicted over "ObamaGate". Apparently Obama is worse than Hitler and committed all kinds of crimes against America, and sabotaged Trump in...
  15. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Elon Musk's wind up crank must have broken, because he's being more of an entitled asshole than usual. Now people in my neck of the woods are going to be out protesting Elon Musk's plan to reopen the Tesla plant, in spite of being told he can't. TESLA Fremont protest, Invites Gov.Newsom #Covid