Search results

  1. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Very little, I suppose, but each ballot has a barcode on it and once that barcode is scanned, the person whose name is on the ballot can no longer vote. I receive a mail in ballot every year, because I inadvertently signed up for it back in 2008. I was able to vote in person for a couple of...
  2. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I have voted by mail since 2016. Of course I'm in California, and according to Trump, I'm one of 5 million fraudulent votes. So there we are.
  3. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    In other news, here's a close up shot of that pool at Ozark Lake.
  4. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I'd wager a Jewish person is much harder to spot than a black person. I get that you hate being lumped in with all white people for the Cult of 45, but if that's the only issue you have, count your blessings. In other news, I'm honored.
  5. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    The rats are taking issue with the head cheese in droves now.
  6. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I hope NASA can locate the Chicxulub impactor about to hit the planet and wipe us out, because it's clearly the End Times.
  7. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    This one's my favorite. Oh wait... THIS. This is my favorite.
  8. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Holy crap! First Trump broke up with Fox. Then he broke up with Jeff Sessions this weekend. And now Ann Coulter is breaking up with Trump. IT'S THE END TIMES!!! I mean she's on a serious tear. I resent actually agreeing with her on anything, but here we are... There's nine more...
  9. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    I wish people would stop saying, "Trump" and "Has a plan" in the same sentence. He doesn't plan. He reacts. He has not planned a single thing in his entire life.
  10. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    This guy deserves a big fat raise.
  11. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    So...can I now use those numbers to get a little extra cash, or is his bank account as empty as he is?
  12. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    This guy won the internet forever.
  13. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    Michel Stipe must be conflicted about this parody.
  14. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    If he's 6'3" and 239lbs, then I'm really David Bowie. He's 6'1" at the most and is packing at least 280.
  15. Sredni Eel

    #JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

    The State of California has just deemed all educators as essential workers.