Important Let's do the BIG MOVE (Again? No...)

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
4,062
I have to ask . Is there a plan for if Bart gets hit by a bus while flying a drone or accidentally steps into Bielefeld and disappears for 100 years?
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
I have to ask . Is there a plan for if Bart gets hit by a bus while flying a drone or accidentally steps into Bielefeld and disappears for 100 years?
Yes, the plan is for us to NOT ALLOW BART TO STEP OUTSIDE, FOREVER.
 

Bartholomew Gallacher

Administrator
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
7,086
SL Rez
2002
I have to ask . Is there a plan for if Bart gets hit by a bus while flying a drone or accidentally steps into Bielefeld and disappears for 100 years?
Free and Noodles do have full admin access on the machine. So they can make backups anytime without needing me until they are tired of making them.

Domain name also remains at Free.