nintendo Animal Crossing - New Horizons

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts
Good luck finding one right now (other than the crappy Lite versions). I have been trying to find one for Allison, but I've had no luck unless I wanted to pay a huge premium for them. Nintendo already always does artificial scarcity, but it's worse right now because they come from China so they are very difficult to find in stock anywhere.
Yeah, the third party sellers are clearly having a field day.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Yeah, the third party sellers are clearly having a field day.
I don’t know if it’s any better, but I’m playing on the Switch-Lite my brother got me. Basically it’s handheld only, which I prefer. And I think they’re cheaper? If you don’t want to play on it like a console they might be easier to find?

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
I need Cherries, Roses, Mums, Lilies, and Cosmos. If anyone has ‘em to trade.

Ann Launay

Crumpet Khaleesi
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Aug 2007
SLU Posts
Lies.

They do have some Lites though, if anyone is looking for one of those.

Darling

SL Rez
Hi all! I lived in animal crossing the first week, it has been a great way to keep my mind from going to the dark dark places it wants to go right now lol. I just want to say that I HATE Bunny Day so much and cannot wait for this event to end. It's all tacky stuff and too many eggs. Someone told me that the cherry blossom recipes would only be available through April 10th and I currently only have 4 :(.

• 2Like
Reactions: Cristiano and Salome

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Hi all! I lived in animal crossing the first week, it has been a great way to keep my mind from going to the dark dark places it wants to go right now lol. I just want to say that I HATE Bunny Day so much and cannot wait for this event to end. It's all tacky stuff and too many eggs. Someone told me that the cherry blossom recipes would only be available through April 10th and I currently only have 4 :(.
I feel you. I have been aggressively farming the blossom recipes and I’m still missing the walls and floors (which are pretty). I think having the two festivals at once so soon after launch with so many things to craft and collect was a bad choice.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
I found a person on reddit who let me sell my turnips for 500 bells and now I can finish my house!

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
I’m only missing the Sakura-wood walls now. And it’s the last day :(

• 1Sad
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Okay got it! So I have all the Bunny Day and Cherry Blossom items. If anyone needs anything I’m happy to craft. I may need some cherry blossoms or eggs depending on what you need, tho. I have plenty of the other materials.

i also have extras of these DYI Recipes:
Bunny Day Rug
Bunny Day Wall
Bunny Day Wardrobe
Cardboard Table
Firewood
Golden Wall
Mountain Standee
Peach Chair
Windflower Wreath

Last edited:
  • 1Yay!
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
A bell making tip:

If you get the Shell Arch crafting recipe, it’s better to save up the materials and sell one rather than sell the shells.

You need 3 each of: Coral, Cowrie, Giant Clam, Sand Dollar, Sea Snail, Venus Comb.
Together those sell for 3630 bells.
The shell arch sells for 12,360

I‘m not going to run a breakdown on everything to squeeze out bells, but this is a single big ticket item you get from just picking up shells like normal.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

*looks around at the thread*

• 1Dead!
Reactions: Cristiano

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
*looks around at the thread*
Counterpoint: I have a significant other and all the friends I want and I’ve been rolling my eyes at variations on this theme since I was a kid and my bitchy aunt would get her panties in a twist about my “reading too much.”

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cristiano