nintendo Animal Crossing - New Horizons

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
The latest game in the long running Nintendo series Animal Crossing launched on Friday for the Nintendo Switch, and it comes at a perfect time. People are stuck at home and wanting to connect with others, and also relax and not think about what is going on in the world.

I have not played previous entries in the series, but so far I am absolutely loving it. It's sweet, charming, and incredibly relaxing. I love that you can play with friends - up to 8 at the same time online. It is also tied to the real clock in your console, so it is set up to be a series of days - you don't just rush through it. It has humor, charm, and an incredible amount of potential. I'm already hooked on it.

My character:

If you have a Switch and you'd like some friends to play with, a small group of us on the Discord channel are all playing it. Message me if you want to add some friends.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
I caught a huge oarfish and was going to share a photo, but apparently you can’t send anything off a switch without posting it on social media or swapping out memory cards.

• 1Hug
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I caught a huge oarfish and was going to share a photo, but apparently you can’t send anything off a switch without posting it on social media or swapping out memory cards.
I just made a throwaway Twitter account to share it to, then I save the image from there.

• 2Interesting
Reactions: Fionalein and Salome

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
If you have a Switch and you'd like some friends to play with, a small group of us on the Discord channel are all playing it. Message me if you want to add some friends.
We need a VVO profile option for our Nintendo friend codes, though I don't own the game....yet.
but apparently you can’t send anything off a switch without posting it on social media or swapping out memory cards.
Yeah, being a Playstation-foo owner, it's one of the things that bugs me the most about the sharing feature. With the PS4 you can just save any screenshots to USB storage.
You don't have any glasses! I was surprised to find out that fish exists in real life.

Free

butt stuff guru
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
5/2009
SLU Posts
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Salome

Free

butt stuff guru
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤