Katheryne Helendale
🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2018
- Messages
- 10,703
- Location
- Right... Behind... You...
- SL Rez
- 2007
- Joined SLU
- October 2009
- SLU Posts
- 65535
Mmm... New host smell!
Yes, the plan is for us to NEVER ALLOW BART TO STEP OUTSIDE, FOREVER.I have to ask . Is there a plan for if Bart gets hit by a bus while flying a drone or accidentally steps into Bielefeld and disappears for 100 years?
Free and Noodles do have full admin access on the machine. So they can make backups anytime without needing me until they are tired of making them.I have to ask . Is there a plan for if Bart gets hit by a bus while flying a drone or accidentally steps into Bielefeld and disappears for 100 years?
Free and I both have backend SSH access to th server and can make a data dump to move things, again, if that happens.I have to ask . Is there a plan for if Bart gets hit by a bus while flying a drone or accidentally steps into Bielefeld and disappears for 100 years?
Yeah I had a similar issue and told Bart about it. I also feel like things are a tiny bit slow as well but I think he's on top of hammering the last of the kinks out.That was the error I got when trying to edit this comment and it wouldn't let me link it in that comment. Maybe it doesn't like links and images together?