So in general, I'm against AI... buuuuut, for several years this dude in NY has been using my email for his 'spam' email (like when apple wants your email to send you appointment confirmation). So anyway, he's been doing this for YEARS. So after I got the latest 'Hi NY Dude' from some college I fed his name in to a 'find all records' websites. Without paying anything, I got the names of relations that I'd found before and THAT gave me the town he lives in.
Using Google AI, I asked for all information on <Dudes name> in his town.
It gave me everything. Name, age, address, email address and even his spouse and kids names (He's 63, so any kids are likely in their 30's or 40's).
Now I could have chosen violence, but I sent him an email asking him to stop using MY email for his spam.
So, AI solved a long standing problem and gave me the ammo for revenge if he keeps doing it.