- Joined
- Sep 24, 2018
- Messages
- 3,344
- Location
- USA, upper left corner
- SL Rez
- 2007
- Joined SLU
- February, 2011
- SLU Posts
- 10461
That's a variation of an old line, "I might have Alzheimers but at least I don't have Alzheimers".
Often comorbid with CSS, CHS, and CFS.Like having CRS
Can't Remember Shit
ETA: Forgot to put in the spoiler explanation.
SRSLY1/ You seriously don't know anyone named Mark? You need to get out more if you seriously don't know anyone named Mark.I don't know anyone named Mark.
I know Mark. It's not that big a treat. I'm staying in.SRSLY1/ You seriously don't know anyone named Mark? You need to get out more if you seriously don't know anyone named Mark.
Bless your heart.
Well, that's interestingBless your heart.
"Damn, that's crazy!"
I didn't get my invitation!!Lt Haroldson says the first policemen who arrived described the scene as “a mix between an orgy and a circus freak show” and immediately called for backup.
Dozens of SFPD officers were called on the site to put an end and to the party and regain control of the total of over 500 guests and catch the wild animals.“It seems it was a thematic sex party for people with strange fetishes. They had midgets, bearded women, wild animals and a large outdoor fountain filled with 50 gaalons of semen.”
“It was an extremely delicate operation. Hundreds of naked people trying to flee with emus and boars with ball gags in their mouths running around. It was a very chaotic scene.”
All of them.
Just another day in Second LifeSan Francisco police interrupts sex party involving midgets, emus and a fountain of sperm, 71 arrests
I didn't get my invitation!!![]()
/me follows link to the top of the site.
I bet it doesn't involve midgets and emus, though.Welcome to NeoGAF
You've found the gaming industry's guiltiest pleasure.
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of virtual wild boars? The Gigantic Splooge Fountain Research Center is seeking enthusiastic and creative roleplayers to join our diverse team. With our Spermatazoa Accelerator at the core of our operations, we’re advancing scientific innovation in the immersive setting of Goop City Roleplay. Whether you're a science enthusiast or just love detailed, engaging roleplay, there’s a place for you here!/me follows link to the top of the site.
I bet it doesn't involve midgets and emus, though.