Nobody Cares: PRS

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,190
Location
Minnesnowta
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Saw gas at $3.95 locally today! It really has fallen sharply over the last week and a half.
$4.44 here up from $4.35 last week. I have noticed that gas is anywhere from 10-20 cents more here usually than if I head toward Mpls. My area seems to be completely controlled by Qwik Trip, as they are based out of LaCrosse, WI. Qwik Trip CEO is an avid Trumper, including backing the 1/6 insurrection, so not thrilled with having to get from them.

Price per barrel of oil continues to fall, yet gas prices either continue upward or refuse to move downward.
 
Last edited:
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,979
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791
It is admittedly the cheaper grocery-store gas that's down below $4 here. The brands I actually buy, like Shell or Exxon, are mostly still above; I saw around $4.14 - 4.21 mostly.

But this area of the country does tend to have lower gas first. I suppose it's because it's produced here, but I don't know.
 

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,706
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535
It is admittedly the cheaper grocery-store gas that's down below $4 here. The brands I actually buy, like Shell or Exxon, are mostly still above; I saw around $4.14 - 4.21 mostly.

But this area of the country does tend to have lower gas first. I suppose it's because it's produced here, but I don't know.
Costco here is at $5.69. The Arcos here where I usually get my gas is between $5.79 and $5.85.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
6,768
Location
NJ suburb of Philadelphia
SL Rez
2003
SLU Posts
4494
  • 1WTF??
Reactions: Govi

Bartholomew Gallacher

Administrator
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
7,090
SL Rez
2002
Boeing is blackmailing has informed the FAA that they will pull off the 737 MAX 10 from certification if certain safety regulations in 2023 become effective.

They should come up with a new slogan like: "Boeing 737MAX10 - powered by Microsoft Windows", this will give the people the right idea about its ability to
crash.

The 737MAX10 is the line of planes which was pulled out of active duty after heavy accidents with it in 2018 and 2019 by the way.

 
Last edited:
  • 1WTF??
Reactions: Govi

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,702
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
When crashing in a Windows powered plane, we'd probably need something other than a blue screen of death.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,979
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791
Boeing is blackmailing has informed the FAA that they will pull off the 737 MAX 10 from certification if certain safety regulations in 2023 become effective.

They should come up with a new slogan like: "Boeing 737MAX10 - powered by Microsoft Windows", this will give the people the right idea about its ability to
crash.

The 737MAX10 is the line of planes which was pulled out of active duty after heavy accidents with it in 2018 and 2019 by the way.

I don't get how this is even a threat though. So okay, if it doesn't meet the evil new safety requirements it's going to just not be certified anyway, so this comes off as like, a threat to comply, and not even in any kind of malicious way.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Lexxi

Ryanna Enfield

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
204
It doesn't matter if I don't want Biden to be the Democratic nominee. If he is the Democrat on the ticket, I will vote for him. Republicans have proven they are all about stripping me of my rights. I'm not going to forget that come November. There must be a whole lot of people out there who feel the same as I do. So that poll is a bit meh.