Cats are jerks

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,939
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
I'll have to visit this museum when I go to Japan, I love how kind they are to the cats. It almost looks like the cats have made a game of trying to get into the museum. Some afternoon amusement for them. 😼 I can just see them, meeting up, saying "Hey, Bro, I'm bored, let's go mess with the hoomans at the museum". 😹
They're coming back for the pets.
 

Grandma Bates

Only mostly banned....
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
415
Location
Airport
Joined SLU
Yes
SLU Posts
-1000
This cat is doing space maths so she can teleport. I am certain cats teleport, I've seen it with my own eyes. On second an empty floor, blink and the next second a cat is standing in the empty space.
You may be right. The cat is clearly computing the cumulative probability function for the q-exponential function (q=1),

This must be the way the cat is able to calculate how to use quantum tunneling to move through physical barriers.
 

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,607
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
There are three things that could be happening here:
1. Billi doesn't understand language and just has a favorite button to step on.
2. That Billi DOES understand and is MAD all the time.
3. That Billi does understand, but isn't mad, he's just trolling the humans.

Having known various cats, number 3 isn't all that unlikely.

That's normal, the cat rules the household, the bipeds don't.

Kittydoken!
 

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
4,062
There are three things that could be happening here:
1. Billi doesn't understand language and just has a favorite button to step on.
2. That Billi DOES understand and is MAD all the time.
3. That Billi does understand, but isn't mad, he's just trolling the humans.
I've watched the videos. The cat gets more attention when they press "Mad".
 

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,257
SL Rez
2006
My laugh is a laugh of recognition. For us, it was a Scotty. She was a very strict by-the-book kinda dog. There were rules -- many of which she created -- and she followed those rules. One of them was bedtime. If we didn't go up to bed by HER time, she would stump up the stairs, then at the midway point pause one last time to glare down at us before she continued her march up to the 2nd floor. If you listened closely you could usually hear a gruff sigh of exaperation.