Cats are jerks

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,529
Location
Montréal
SL Rez
2007
My cat would do this before, usually jumping from the top of the fridge, but after the time she did this while I was wearing a tank top and I yelped/screamed, she now only comes onto my shoulder when I'm wearing a particularly thick hoodie, and only when invited. Little bugger is smart.

 

Rose Karuna

Childless Crazy Cat Lady
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,490
Location
Central Florida
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
2007
I'll have to visit this museum when I go to Japan, I love how kind they are to the cats. It almost looks like the cats have made a game of trying to get into the museum. Some afternoon amusement for them. 😼 I can just see them, meeting up, saying "Hey, Bro, I'm bored, let's go mess with the hoomans at the museum". 😹