Isabeau
Merdeuse
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 9,529
- Location
- Montréal
- SL Rez
- 2007
I thought this was Justin Bieber at the barber’s getting a haircut before clicking.

I had to look up “moggie”. Had never heard the term before.For all the cat lovers out there, just thought I'd throw this out: Cat owners are seen as better looking and have more sex, research suggests
Maybe I will get one more cat.![]()
A good thing that I don't have a cat.For all the cat lovers out there, just thought I'd throw this out: Cat owners are seen as better looking and have more sex, research suggests
Maybe I will get one more cat.![]()
Cat: "What the fuck, Karen? I'm out of here."
Yep, that was intentional.
One of the comments was "meals on wheels"Sleep well, humans, I will most likely eat you in the morning.