- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 24,428
- SLU Posts
- 18459
The BBC quote a scientist as saying it's "bad news but not doomsday"I refuse to panic.
My brother told me early on that they'd be able to tweak the vaccines very quickly if needed(at lady the mRNA ones. This was before the others). So I'll need another booster.
The depressing part is it seems like will never be rid of it when we read these things.
Covid: New variant classed 'of concern' and named Omicron
More nations are restricting travel to southern Africa to try to slow the spread of a new variant.
I guess I'd been telling myself that I'm not going to decide anything about the pandemic being over or not until next spring, so from that perspective, there's little more I can do other than what I'd been intending to do anyway, and hope for the best.


















