Urg...
So I have been getting texts and now a letter about AT&T shutting down 3G and how three of the five phones on my plan will no longer be compatible.
Except I am 99% sure they will be compatible.
For starters, two of the five are the same phone, except one is listed as being compatible.
Which tells me they basically have no idea which phones I have because we buy unlocked phones from other, cheaper retailers besides AT&T directly. So now they are just sending me phones anyway, because I ignored the notices. The letter says "comparable phones" but researching online says it's some trash tier $70 Android piece of garbage, not a $200-$200 Motorola. Guess what, that is in no way "comparable".
So now I get to call them tomorrow, which means talking to some person in india whom reads from a script whom I can barely understand who will be zero help and just end up making me even more angry. Which I am not looking forward to.
Anyway, JUST VENTING.