Extremely informative, and equally long, thread -- well worth the time to read

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Archer

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I mentioned it to my spouse. She told me disabled twitter is complaining about these cards.
"Sir / Ma'am - We respect your disability, and don't need proof or details. And as you are clearly an expert on the the ADA, you must know that it also protects the rights and safety of our customers and employees who are immuno-suppressed. You must wait for them to depart our establishment before we allow you to enter without a mask."

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
"Sir / Ma'am - We respect your disability, and don't need proof or details. And as you are clearly an expert on the the ADA, you must know that it also protects the rights and safety of our customers and employees who are immuno-suppressed. You must wait for them to depart our establishment before we allow you to enter without a mask."
"And as you also know from your other claim we can not say when they have left."

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts
To be fair, those ~are~ pretty bad VFX.

In reality, you wouldn't instantly die and freeze over if you stepped into a vacuum - it would take a couple of minutes, filled with excruciating pain as the air gets pulled out of your lungs and the blood in the outer layers of your skin starts to boil and evaporate, causing the squishiest parts of your body to swell drastically.

But but that's fiction...
It's satire.

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Innula Zenovka