Viking Survival Game Valheim Explodes In Popularity

Sean Gorham

Verti's Minion Again!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
2007-09-27
SLU Posts
The third-party scenario "Reforged Eden" is all the rage in the Empyrion community of late. Many of the popular ship builders are making ships compatible with or exclusive to RE. I've played through it a couple times and like it much more than the vanilla game. It's definitely not the way to go for somebody new to Empyrion though, as the difficulty curve (especially in combat) is a lot steeper. I think it's worth it for all the content the scenario adds to the game.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Looking good, I mean we've been waiting for that 1 1/2 years or so. I am still amazed about how good looking this game is for its download size of around 1.1 GB.

• 1Agree
Reactions: GoblinCampFollower

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
Looking good, I mean we've been waiting for that 1 1/2 years or so. I am still amazed about how good looking this game is for its download size of around 1.1 GB.
Yeah, I had to nuke my old install and redownload since a mod was crashing the new version, and it took all of like 30 seconds, haha. By comparison, I feel like Conan Exiles is a lot less bang for the byte...