Trump's cybersecurity expert doesn't understand how links work.

Jopsy Pendragon

Magic thrives within Intentionality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Lazy ass. At the very least, use the blasphemous shortcut of "period one-space" instead of the old-testament mandated "period two-space" to end a sentence.

"Period no-space" will, obviously, call lightning down from the heavens.

Dillon Levenque

Cautiously creeping...
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
"The same thing-period no space-occurred later and it didn’t happen. Don’t tell me they are not committed cardcarrying anti-Trumpers."

The 'same thing' was 'Helsinki.Either'. '.Either' is not a currently valid domain name, you moron. '.In' is. I guess he was probably told that but figures his audience is trumpistas, so they'll be too damn dumb to know.

Jopsy Pendragon

Magic thrives within Intentionality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Well, most folks barely understand the concept of 'cloud storage' vs 'device storage' yet. So it's all black magic to them. And those that appoint them to positions where they should know the difference.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
OK, so... How does the internet fire Twitter for allowing this to happen?

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts
Is it too late to point out that this supposedly "disgusting anti-President message" just consisted of the words "Donald J. Trump is a traitor to our country"?

It's not as if it said that Trump likes rimming Putin's asshole or something like that. (Even though that might be true as well.)

Also, Rudy is a sycophant to a pussy-grabber who'd like to boink his own daughter, and he has said and done much worse things himself. He's in no position to complain about disgustingness.

Last edited:

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I love it when techno newbs cry 'hacking' over everything. :)

Meanwhile I stopped totalling up my score on a mostly-for-fun techie quiz yesterday because I disagreed with them using the answers to make a joke.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
I would expect this nonsense from an average politician, but for the person assigned to be the nation's cyber-security expert... Of course in the land of the orange one it is no surprise.