Trump tests positive for coronavirus

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
I'm a complete movie barbarian.
Haven't been to a movie theater in decades. (Well, except with school classes a few times).
I think Close Encounters Of The Third Kind and One Flew Over The Cucko's Nest were the last ones I saw in a theater
I watched 2, maybe 3 movies a year on TV. Only when I'm really bored.
The plots in movies are most of the times so thin, childish IMHO. Not my beer.

And besides that, have you ever heard about Frank Lammers, Martin Koolhoven or Halina Reijn?
His big movies were in the 80s. You should be able to find them on tv somewhere by now.
 

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
I'd been calling him "President SuperSpreader", but I like "Typhoid Trump" better. 👍
How about The Walking Dead?

It would fit since I hate the franchise too.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,698
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
What's more super than super spreader?

President Donald Trump and other White House insiders infected with COVID-19 carried the virus across the country in a matter of days, potentially exposing hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people as they went about their business, a USA TODAY investigation found.

From a religious summit outside Atlanta to a campaign rally at a Pennsylvania airport and a private fundraiser in Minnesota, Trump, his aides and political allies attended events with thousands of people, often without masks and little regard for social distancing.

Trump, first lady Melania Trump, senior adviser Hope Hicks and press secretary Kayleigh McEnany are among more than 20 to test positive for COVID-19 from an outbreak tied to the White House.
 

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,428
SLU Posts
18459


Mr. Trump said he only learned of the debate commission’s decision on Thursday morning, minutes before he got on the phone for an interview. He accused the commission of “trying to protect Biden.”
Well, erm, yes. And the moderator, the audience and the camera and sound crews.

Evernote link because paywall
 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,936
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
He was in a lot of 80s movies like Spaceballs, Ghostbusters, Little Shop of Horrors, and Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. He left the public eye for a long time to raise his children after his wife passed.
Also recently in the news for being a king-hit victim.
 

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
Another aside on Moranis. He more or less stopped live-acting in movies, but was still working. He didn't want to travel and put his kids first, but voice-acting can often be done more locally if needed, so that's what he did, at least that's what I've read.
 

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,190
Location
Minnesnowta
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
What's more super than super spreader?

Everything wrong about our democracy, rich people buying access. Since his campaign is actively pocketing campaign funds I wonder if they realize they're just handing the money to him personally.
About 200 people attended a roundtable discussion and a fundraiser for the president Oct 1. at the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey. Attendees paid up to $250,000 to participate.

A day before the New Jersey fundraiser, the president traveled to a $200,000-per-couple fundraiser at the home of Martin and Anne Davis on Lake Minnetonka in Minnesota and a rally at the Minneapolis airport.
Apparently, even money cannot buy any respect for your life from this "president".
The White House turned down an offer from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to track down and notify those who may have been linked to the outbreak. There is no government-led effort underway to determine how many people outside the official White House staff were exposed to the virus or to warn them.
 

Jopsy Pendragon

*Very* disappointed with 2026 so far.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,205
Location
San Diego CA
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
2007
SLU Posts
11308
Every question to the white house from every reporter should be "When was the time and date of the president's most recent NEGATIVE covid-19 test?"

And they should keep asking that and no other question until they get an answer. And every story about him should start with "Silence from the white house confirms that Trump was highly contagious and deliberately exposing others to covid-19 LONG before his 'official' positive diagnosis early Friday morning."
 

Rose Karuna

Childless Crazy Cat Lady
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,490
Location
Central Florida
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
2007
I'm wondering how long it'll be before Pence admits he's positive. That goopy zombie eye of his was really creeping me out last night.
Honestly, I'm not sure which was creepier, the eye or the fly. :eyepop:
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,190
Location
Minnesnowta
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

This CANNOT be real can it? I mean, I presume they're using his words since it was recorded during a phone call with Fox Business, but holy cow.
“Yeah they’re going to get it,” he said about the treatments, adding: “I’m back because I am perfect physical specimen and I'm extremely young, and so I am lucky in that way.”

Mr Trump went on to state that once people catch the novel virus “you get better”...When asked if he was contagious, Mr Trump said: “When you catch it, you get better and then you're immune.”
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,698
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Good see Trump has learned a lot about COVID after it passed through his system leaving him totally healthy and immune. Also, it seems to have made him immune from showing any sign of intelligence, but that's beside the point.

I guess we'll be seeing him in a public setting soon. Right?
 

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,428
SLU Posts
18459
He's bonkers, full on delusional. The emperor has no clothes.
We're watching mania in real time -- he's ill with the virus, pumped full of steroids that have him high as a kite, heading towards the crisis of his illness (if he still needs his meds after the weekend, then that's seriously bad news for him) while he lives out his fantasy that all's well and he'll crush his enemies, just as he crushes the virus, which his personal survival will ensure, and on to win the election.

And we're watching it all, horrified, and knowing this is a man who may well have only days to live, but meanwhile is the President of the US, and there's an election going on, and the country is in the grips of a pandemic and an economic crisis.