Trump tests positive for coronavirus

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,429
SLU Posts
18459

I guess he's got a medical suite and doctors at The White House, and he's <10 minutes from Walter Reed by helicopter, so they can probably manage his treatment there, at least unless and until he needs to be in an ICU, which we'll find out, one way or the other, a week to ten days after whenever it was he became infected.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,703
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Welp, there's goes any chance of curbing conservative enthusiasm for ignoring COVID. Hunker down the best you can and ride it out. Gonna be a bumpy Winter.
Pretty sad that the best we can start hoping for is that Trump's illness takes a major turn for the worse. Hope...
 

PaperB

Oops I necro'd again...
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Messages
17
Location
Neverever, Neverwhere
SL Rez
2007
I await the truth. Which I define as the unredacted autopsy report, conducted by 3 coroners of my choosing. By November 2nd please.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,703
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
Trump donates his body to science! Trump is being treated right now with an experimental cocktail of antibodies, which is being developed by US company Regeron. A company where Trump has stakes in by the way.

Given his anti-midas touch in pretty much any business I approve of this message.
 

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
I'm sorry, but that tweet looks more like Borowitz attempting and failing to sound like Twitler because he's too clever to sound that dumb.

In otherwords, if -he- wrote that? Then I'm Queen Elizabeth.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Ashiri

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289

Evernote link because paywall
The maggot people are just insane. This is a case of karma if there ever was one and they are yelling at me for wishing ill of someone. One person seems to agree with karma (ie, that it could come back to me) but it simply never occurred to him I could be an agen of the karma that is coming to donnie. Then there is the 'be nice to him' argument ... sure, once he individually apologies to everyone that got sick from this in the us.
 

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
Pretty sad that the best we can start hoping for is that Trump's illness takes a major turn for the worse. Hope...
Start?