They just get worse and worse

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
A Colorado election clerk who was indicted on 10 criminal counts has said that Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., "encouraged" her to commit the alleged crimes.

In a report on Sunday, The New York Times recounted the "strange tale" of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters, who has fueled right-wing conspiracy theories claiming the 2020 presidential election was stolen.

"Ms. Peters was indicted on 10 criminal counts related to the effort to copy voting equipment software, including attempting to influence a public servant, criminal impersonation, conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, identity theft and first-degree official misconduct," the report explained.
On Friday, Peters deflected blame to Boebert, according to the report.

She said Boebert "encouraged me to go forward with the imaging" of voting machines.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Evernote link

Sweden gave the world the concept of flygskam, or flight shame. Now a Swedish firm has emerged at the front of the field to sell the first airliner that emits little or no greenhouse gases.

Heart Aerospace, based near Gothenburg, has impressed the aviation world with its project to put a quiet 30-seat passenger plane into service in 2028 that could serve destinations 125 miles away on electricity alone. It could travel 250 miles by topping up the batteries during the flight with two small fuel-burning generators.

Although a prototype of the hybrid-powered ES-30 has yet to fly, Air Canada last week showed faith in the project by ordering 30 after United Airlines and Mesa Air Group ordered 200.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
Now I'm just waiting for some playwrite to put out "The Passion of Trump" :LOL:
I'm a little more interested in the actual Passion -- the one where he gets crucified. Preferably on the steps of the Capitol.

🍿

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Didn't take long for the Roe v. Wade decision to turn into no voting for women, though this cretin has been arguing that since 2000. He is supported by Trump, worked for HUD during Trump's administation and beat a Republican in his primary who voted to impeach Trump.

He believes that the founders never intended to allow women to vote because they did not allow it. He is a black man. Guess who else wasn't allowed to vote? The founders also never got rid of slavery either. Does that mean he is willing to put himself into slavery? Didn't think so. I am so, so sick of these men thinking we should live in 1789 because they want to remain at the top of the food chain indefinitely.

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
You label it satire. But how are we to be sure?

:hellokitty:
Because I googled it and found no news sites discussing it? Just the usual cackle filling up not even a full page of search result hits?

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
  • 1lolwut?
  • 1Like
Reactions: Govi and Soen Eber

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Bad news on the Gaetz sex trafficking prosecution front:

Sources told the Post that any case against Gaetz ultimately relies on witness testimony from two individuals who lack credibility.
So it's not that they don't think he did it, but that it would be difficult to get a conviction with the witnesses they have. Joy...

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Bad news on the Gaetz sex trafficking prosecution front:

So it's not that they don't think he did it, but that it would be difficult to get a conviction with the witnesses they have. Joy...
These GOP, Trumpian, Tea Party assholes are like teflon. Nothing seems to stick to them. I highly doubt, as criminal as Trumps actions have been, that we will ever see him convicted of anything.

I am so discouraged and so disheartened. These people lie, steal and cheat, they're racists, they pass fascist, nationalist, misogynistic, racist, homophobic laws that can kill people and then they gerrymander the voting system so that no one can fight them. I am just sick of it beyond belief.