LOL! The most “WTF” Trump quotes

Arilynn

“This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

🧟‍♀️ ...brains...

Last edited:

Arilynn

Target: Montana

The orange monster wanders away from his den and looks up:
"Well, it's big sky [in Montana]. I guess there's a reason for everything, right? No, it's just -- I got out and I'm looking -- I've been here many times -- but I got out and I'm looking -- I say, that really is big sky."

Cheeto rearranges the national security system:
"If I ever called the Russians, the first one to know about it would be the state of Montana, and they wouldn't be too happy.”

*I must ask: Who is “they” who would be unhappy? The state of Montana? Wouldn’t it still be trying to figure out why Trump called it first? Or would the Russians be unhappy that he told the state of Montana first because Montana once ghosted the Russians after being pretty serious for 4 months (it even met the Russians’ mom!)? 🤔

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

The insane clown apparently wanted to know, "Fucking badgers, how do they work?"

"'Are they mean to people?' Trump at least twice asked Priebus in the opening months of his presidency. 'Or are they friendly creatures?' The president would also ask if Priebus had any photos of badgers he could show him, and if Priebus could carefully explain to him how badgers 'work' exactly.

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
“Article 2 says I can do whatever I want.”

And since then has been proving it.

fixed

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Tracer

Unless you can show me the actual quote, you mean article two. BIG DIFFERENCE!

Whew. Citing Article Two means that he thinks he's allowed to do whatever he wants. Citing the second Amendment would mean he knew he wasn't allowed to but intended to do so anyway by force or threat of force.

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Clara D.

FOR PRESIDENT 2020!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
In the words of the great philosopher Bugs Bunny: "Wotta Maroon."

• 1LOL
Reactions: Sid

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

The choice of venue may strike many Brits as very appropriate, since Broadmoor is our most famous secure mental hospital, where patients who have committed serious crimes but have been found not guilty by reason of insanity are detained for treatment until they are judged sufficiently recovered to be released.

Caliandris

Just stumbled into this thread. You haven't cited the fourth of July Speech in which Trump praised the Americans’ military efforts in the revolutionary war against Great Britain in the 18th century, especially the airports: “Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory," he said.

It has to be true, Time magazine quoted it. I still can't believe he said it, however. I agree his vocabulary seems to have got simpler.

I'm wondering if he'd met a Swede in the days before he started banging on about badgers. According to a recent play on BBC radio, Swedes are inordinately afraid of badgers, for reasons that aren't clear to me.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Just stumbled into this thread. You haven't cited the fourth of July Speech in which Trump praised the Americans’ military efforts in the revolutionary war against Great Britain in the 18th century, especially the airports: “Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory," he said.

It has to be true, Time magazine quoted it. I still can't believe he said it, however. I agree his vocabulary seems to have got simpler.

I'm wondering if he'd met a Swede in the days before he started banging on about badgers. According to a recent play on BBC radio, Swedes are inordinately afraid of badgers, for reasons that aren't clear to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: Caliandris

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts
I'd guess the whole badger thing is another manifestation of what appears to be a bit of OCD. I'd write it off to humor, but the great orange thing seems to not only lack a sense of humor but to act as some sort of humor black hole, sucking humor out of the world by his very presence.

ETA: One actual encounter with an angry badger will make one doubt whether "inordinate" is properly applied to "fear of badgers." Not that Cheetolini has ever had such a thing, nor ever will have -- the woods are DIRTY.

Caliandris

• 1Like
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Tracer

At his latest rally, he called for Obama to be impeached and removed from office.

In context, I think he meant that people should have called for Obama's impeachment when he was in office. But if you take his words literally, he's calling for Obama to be removed from office now.

Free

Gone Fishin'
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
  • 1Yay!
Reactions: Casey Pelous

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
IMHO The Orange One suffers from a Learning Disability that he tries to self medicate with the boxes of Euro-Sudafed. Specifically I think it's ADD and Dyslexia.