LOL! The most “WTF” Trump quotes

Arilynn

There are times in which Trump says something so WTF that humor peaks out over the despair and I walk around amazed at what a total and complete moron he is. Examples:

Showing off his astronomy knowledge:”You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe.”

Explaining Puerto Rico: “This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.”

“By the way, I have great respect for China. I have many Chinese friends. They live in my buildings all over the place.”

Proving he actually does have a moral compass and it points towards “hair”: The worst thing a man can do is go bald. Never let yourself go bald.”

“They say the noise causes cancer." (His “they” are a shifty and dumb group.)

Just being a very stable genius very much: ”I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much.”

Flexing his meteorological muscles with regard to Hurricane Florence: “This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of water.”

Yes, in one view, nothing he says is funny as it in service of his toxicity. But laughing at him helps me at times.

Anyone else want to share with the class?

Free

Leader of the Free world and behatted
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
5/2009
SLU Posts
Wtf is it with that "perfect phone call" ?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Arilynn

Arilynn

Many of the quotes I read from his rallies make no sense. Three of many examples, with the most WTFuckery in bold:

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
Remember the dishwasher? You'd press it, boom! There’d be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up, the steam pours out. Now you press it 12 times. Women tell me ....You know, they give you four drops of water."
People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times as opposed to once. They end up using more water....The EPA is looking at that very strongly at my suggestion. You go into a new building, a new house or a new home and they have standards and you don’t get water. You can’t wash your hands practically there’s so little water that comes out of the faucet. And the end result is you leave the faucet on and it takes you so much longer to wash your hands and you end up using the same amount of water.’
There has also been many reports on how his vocabulary and use of multisyllabic words is significantly decreased since the time before he was on TV.

Any theories as to why?

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Could be everything at once - personality disorder, an age related brain illness like Alzheimer’s or stroke, and drug abuse, all wrapped up in a package by people who don’t give him normal social feedback because they profit more from exploiting what’s left of him.

I’m even more alarmed by people who can watch him for a while and then say he’s “one of us.” Have so many people managed to not become adults?

• 2Agree
Reactions: Myradyl Muse and Govi

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Have so many people managed to not become adults?
I fear so. While behavioural biologists and psychologists keep telling us that the human brain reaches it's development peak in the mid 20s I hardly believe this anymore. Maybe modern humans lack the neccesary stimuli, I have no idea what is going on. To me it appears many of my fellow Gen-X-ers and also many of the following generations left the brain development race at varying stages somewhere between 16 and 22. Their behavioural patterns seem to be locked at whatever development stage their brain decided to opt out of advancing...

I am no behavioural biologist nor a psychiologist, I am just a crazy silvicultural engineer with too much spare time. This phenommenon I deem to percieve might be something that happened along the whole history of human civilisations, or it might even be just something my brain spun together so it can feel smart... but I sure as hell would like to get an experts opinion on those empirics.

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
I fear so. While behavioural biologists and psychologists keep telling us that the human brain reaches it's development peak in the mid 20s I hardly believe this anymore. Maybe modern humans lack the neccesary stimuli, I have no idea what is going on. To me it appears many of my fellow Gen-X-ers and also many of the following generations left the brain development race at varying stages somewhere between 16 and 22. Their behavioural patterns seem to be locked at whatever development stage their brain decided to opt out of advancing...

I am no behavioural biologist nor a psychiologist, I am just a crazy silvicultural engineer with too much spare time. This phenommenon I deem to percieve might be something that happened along the whole history of human civilisations, or it might even be just something my brain spun together so it can feel smart... but I sure as hell would like to get an experts opinion on those empirics.
Agreed. I know the theorists following Piaget would say about a third of adults are still in the “concrete” stage, which is a stage of childhood. I’m just a layperson and I don’t know how much this has been studied. There’s a certain political correctness attached now to the idea that everyone is the same, but that backfires when people need support, or when communication breaks down, or when the worst kind of people exploit others.

Trump is sometimes described as having narcissistic personality disorder, which can include an immature emotional state in an otherwise intelligent person.

Adolescence keeps getting longer with longer educations, but many people still grow up. There are also plenty of people going through the motions of adulthood who resent it, not because of the effort involved, but because they don’t seem to value their own freedom. I don’t understand it at all.

Arilynn

"Every country has the government it deserves."
de Maistre, Joseph
Meh, Trump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, won 4 states by a margin of less than 2 percent, and we had just finished 2 terms of Obama. Yes, he did win and much of his votes represent an ugly side of the US. But I can’t embrace the idea that the US deserves Trump...yet. I’m desperately hoping the election shows otherwise.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
“The Green New Deal, which would crush our farms, destroy our wonderful cows. They want to kill our cows. You know why, right? You know why? Don’t say it. They want to kill our cows. That means you’re next.”
As if most of these people were any closer to an actual cow than arguing with the Nunes imposter cow on Twitter 🐮

• 1Like
Reactions: Arilynn

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
You can't even count them.

Start at 40. Sorry, I could only find this version.
It's an old movie, but a great one, scientifically.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer