The Make us Laugh Challenge Thread

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
This is true on the American side at least. Our Dean had a double mastectomy, took six weeks of medical leave, was answering emails two days later and is sitting in her office hosting a Zoom meeting now (yes I am) three weeks later. We do the same thing in IT, work from anywhere, any time, because we're always connected and can.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Jane and Arlene are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. Jane pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.

Arlene: What in the hell is that?
Jane: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.
Arlene: Where did you get it?
Jane: You can get them at any pharmacy.

The next day, Arlene hobbles herself into the local pharmacy and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.
The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what size, texture, brand of condom she prefers.

"Doesn't matter, Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel."

The pharmacist fainted.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
That's not funny! Hits very close to home for some of us wage slaves...
Germany offers many university programs for foreigners, many in English, for free or next to free, housing help for students, and a fast track to German citizenship. Great place to finish your graduate degree.

• 2Like
Reactions: Archer and Govi

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
Germany offers many university programs for foreigners, many in English, for free or next to free, housing help for students, and a fast track to German citizenship. Great place to finish your graduate degree.
Great to know! I already have a two bachelors and a masters degree, so I doubt I'll pursue more education... But I was teaching myself German for a while just for the heck of it... I fell off that rocker to do my masters, but I should brush up and consider moving if it looks too likely Trump will be back, lol.

• 1Beer
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann