WTF Synagogue Shooting in Pittsburgh

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
There were many never trump Republicans from the first, many of whom were considered leaders of conservative thought. Most have left the party in disgust and are vehemently anti Trump.

Unbelievable. Salt in tne wounds.
Thread:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Also, this (which makes me wonder if Molly Jong and Free have been seen in same room at the same time):

• 1Like
Reactions: Dillon Levenque

Kamilah Hauptmann

This Reality Blows
its strange that somehow the GOP and trump are now touted as 'antisemitic', despite the fact that they are both in the tank for israel and jews 100%. in fact, it is one of the biggest criticisms of trump and the republicans that i hear. they are cucked to israel at every turn, and have no issue sending american boys off to die in the desert serving israeli interests...
the shooter hated trump for that very reason.
For the rest of the class, the above shows a comic lack of understanding of Israeli-Saudi relations.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Considering that Soros is a critic of Netanyahu and funds organisations hostile to various policies of the Government of Israel, the Israeli government's hostility towards him is as unsurprising as is that of Donald Trump.

Be that as it may, there's a difference between criticising Soros as a political figure and criticising him using the classic tropes of anti-semitism, in the way anti-Semites in previous generations (and, indeed modern ones) attacked the Rothschilds for being shady manipulators of finance trying to bring down European governments through supporting subversive causes like Bolshevism.

It's a bit like my continuing argument with friends in the Labour Party (of which I'm still a member) here in the UK -- there's nothing wrong with criticising the government of Israel but there's a lot wrong with doing it in anti-Semitic terms.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
they are cucked to israel at every turn, and have no issue sending american boys off to die in the desert serving israeli interests...
Is it not pretty much an article of faith with the GOP's evangelical US Christian supporters that the State of Israel is a necessary precondition for bringing about the "End Times" and The Rapture? This then leads to the rise of the Anti-Christ and all sort of weird stuff, culminating the in death of most Jews worldwide and the conversion to Christianity of the remainder.

I think it's this that underlies much US support for Israel, rather than any particular sympathy for Jews or, indeed, for Israel other than in order that it needs to be there, according to some weird (and, to my mind, profoundly heretical) theologies, so it can be destroyed as part of a series of biblical prophecies about the Apocalypse.

Romana

SL Rez
Is it not pretty much an article of faith with the GOP's evangelical US Christian supporters that the State of Israel is a necessary precondition for bringing about the "End Times" and The Rapture? This then leads to the rise of the Anti-Christ and all sort of weird stuff, culminating the in death of most Jews worldwide and the conversion to Christianity of the remainder.

I think it's this that underlies much US support for Israel, rather than any particular sympathy for Jews or, indeed, for Israel other than in order that it needs to be there, according to some weird (and, to my mind, profoundly heretical) theologies, so it can be destroyed as part of a series of biblical prophecies about the Apocalypse.
Yes, it is, for the evangelicals and the "Jews For Jesus", which is why my dad's name for the latter was the Soul Stealers.

• 1Like
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Fake Jews
In Michigan today, Vice President Pence held a rally for congressional candidates Mike Bishop and Lena Epstein. In tow, he brought a rabbi to offer a benediction and prayer of mourning for the eleven Jews killed in the Pittsburgh synagogue massacre. Only it wasn’t a rabbi, or at least not one who would be recognized as such by American Jews. Rabbi Loren Jacobs is a “Messianic Jew”, better known as ‘Jews for Jesus’. If this isn’t something you’re familiar with these are Jews by ancestry who maintain the trappings of Judaism and some of the ritual law while accepting Jesus as the Messiah and the entirety of Christian theology. They make up an incalculably small number of American Jews and are largely supported, subsidized and advanced by evangelical groups hoping to convert Jews to Christianity.
But you know, Vice-President Pence is in the tank for jews!

Lianne Marten

Cheese Baron
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 18 2007
SLU Posts
The GOP supports Israel because Israel needs to exist in order for Rapture to happen. Then during that 2/3 of all the Jews will die and 1/3 will convert to Christianity, but that's not their fault it's Jesus who will be killing everyone.

Yes. The Republican party is literally a doomsday cult.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez

The special relationship between America and Israel started way back then with Operation Diamond.

Also, while maybe not so obvious, America and Israel have much in common:
  1. both countries have their roots as projects in secularistic Enlightenment.
  2. both are of the opinion, that if there are rules of good, and those rules are the right ones, they must be applicable on a global scale.
  3. both countries consider themselves as god's own country, so in having a special role in the world.
  4. Internal critics is okay; external critics is not well received, and is either Anti-American, Anti-Zionistic or Anti-Semitism.
  5. Both countries are also colonization projects, following the fiction of empty space to conquer.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Pamela

Spirits Rising

Voice of Reason/Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
So it's a new site but the ongoing yeast infection is still posting. Awesome.
There's an Ignore function Sal - use it, move on, don't bother commenting on that one's simple existence.

Unlike SLU, Ignore here also hides quoted blurbs should anyone else actually quote and respond so ..... No more excuse for users to not make use of the function.

Sid

Today's good mood is sponsored by coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
And missing all the fun?

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
So he's a fake, fake Jew. That is so meta-Trump.

• 1Like
Reactions: EmpressOfCommunism

Pamela

SL Rez
Joined SLU
So he's a fake, fake Jew. That is so meta-Trump.
It’s not just that he is a fake fake Jew but that Messianic Jews go about recruiting. IOW, they attempt to reduce the number of Jews in the world. Many if not most Jews see them as the worst kind of traitors.

So idiot Mike Pence thinks this would be a really good time to welcome Messianic Jews to whatever gathering that was.! Just to rub salt in the wounds I guess, unless he is really that ignorant.

I don’t know if he is evil, stupid, or both.