cbsallaccess Star Trek: Strange New Worlds - a new series based on the USS Enterprise is planned

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
This is going to be the real problem with all these companies. They all think they are good enough to run their own streaming service when they have like 1 or 2 IPs. Maybe.

Just earlier I discovered there is a Bad Boys spin off TV series from the movies. Apparently it's on some weird Spectrum TV Streaming service I have never heard of. And it's like $15/month or something crazy high. I guess I'll wait.
The one I can not figure out is quibli. Short vids. Not much content that I can see. Totally the wrong model for now (like assuming ppl will be on phones). Cost per month is like 5 dollars or is it more. It is basically a paid version of youtube with less content.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Some of us don't play their game. We wait till we can buy the disk set cheap, or better yet like I did for ST Discovery, check it out from our local library.
My entertainment options are multiply redundant. First there are dvds and blue rays. Then there are movies I have digital copies of (which includes some on my computer as well). Then there are subscription services (more than half a dozen so far). Not to forget my antenna feeding into an OTA dvr. I even protected myself from companies not playing nice with each other by deliberately having an apple tv, a fire cube, and google tv things.

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
The one I can not figure out is quibli. Short vids. Not much content that I can see. Totally the wrong model for now (like assuming ppl will be on phones). Cost per month is like 5 dollars or is it more. It is basically a paid version of youtube with less content.
I got an ad on Facebook for a This Old House streaming subscription.

Its $10/month, for only one show.

Feels like a little extreme that one.