Police Brutality Protests Thread

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,979
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791
Can't wait to hear the excuse for why this person was arrested

 

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,529
Location
Montréal
SL Rez
2007
I can’t believe what I’m watching tonight. Even if not shocked, and it’s what you were all fearing...
 
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Dakota Tebaldi

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,428
SLU Posts
18459

It's not particularly likely that will happen, or at least not yet, but it's certainly not impossible (and I can foresee campaigners seeking a judicial review of the legality of such exports under the ECHR).
 

Sredni Eel

In Space, no one can hear you Cha Cha Cha!
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
496
Something I texted to a friend just now...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Trump has never heard about Posse Comitatus. He all but declared Martial Law just now, and threatened to use the military against US Citizens.
 

Ranma Tardis

Ad Astra per Aspera
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
93
Location
Socal
SL Rez
2005
Yet trump and his minions claim it is ANitfi and even Bernie supporters. I say it is right wing groups embedding themselves into protests. I say that Donald and his minions will good good in prison orange. The charge usurping the Federal Constitution and perhaps even treason. There needs to be real change that comes from what is happening.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Romana

Romana

The Timeless Child
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
5,097
SL Rez
2010
I just heard about this clip here. I'm not sure when the interview was done, but if Dump hasn't gone off on this guy, he will. Probably call him "loony left" or something.
I looked, he's a registered Republican:


PS. He just changed his Twitter profile picture to a picture of George Floyd.
 
Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Isabeau

Romana

The Timeless Child
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
5,097
SL Rez
2010
Something I texted to a friend just now...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Trump has never heard about Posse Comitatus. He all but declared Martial Law just now, and threatened to use the military against US Citizens.
He probably hasn't. Let's hope he's not smart enough to use it to his advantage, though.
Interesting thread on that I just came across:

 

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,428
SLU Posts
18459