Police Brutality Protests Thread

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Yeah, Salome! What with all that reading and shit you do, when do you have time to learn things?!
I mean...refuting right-wing troll propaganda doesn’t really require much learnin’. They’re all lazy as fuck and just repeat the same transparently false garbage over and over.

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I mean...refuting right-wing troll propaganda doesn’t really require much learnin’.
What about drunken muppet trolls?

• 1LOL
Reactions: Salome

Nostrildamus

I mean...refuting right-wing troll propaganda doesn’t really require much learnin’. They’re all lazy as fuck and just repeat the same transparently false garbage over and over.
What is propoganda, the 95% of media that is left leaning? I would think you're liable to have a lot more people brainwashed by this, including social media, than the ones seeking info elsewhere.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
I bet you never heard my point of view, you're welcome for the opportunity.
Yeah growing up in the South I never encountered racist fuck troll shit before.

Its nice that you're dropping the faux intellectual shit and just going full troll, tho.

We all how your kind gets so sensitive about wearing masks.

Nostrildamus

Yeah growing up in the South I never encountered racist fuck troll shit before.

Its nice that you're dropping the faux intellectual shit and just going full troll, tho.

We all how your kind gets so sensitive about wearing masks.
Oh I see your ancestors were slave owners, mine fought to free them, I'm a yankee. I sat on the lap as a child of a man born in the 1800s, i have a connection with the generation who was there.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: WolfEyes

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I understand they have a problem with alcohol in the UK, i've seen some documentaries.
There's a problem with it in the U.S. as well. I've seen the same documentaries.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent diminished middle 💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
At this point these things just turn into a lot of posts to scroll past for those who wish not to take part in the funny bidness.

Sry fer dat.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
What is propoganda, the 95% of media that is left leaning? I would think you're liable to have a lot more people brainwashed by this, including social media, than the ones seeking info elsewhere.
Most media is owned by the billionaire class and overseen by white dudes. It’s not left-leaning, it’s just capitalist driven. The fact that Republicans deny facts and declare them as hoaxes or liberal conspiracies doesn’t make reality left-leaning. It just makes you all realty-denying fucksticks.

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
At this point these things just turn into a lot of posts to scroll past for those who wish not to take part in the funny bidness.
Don't worry, Jopsy will come by in a few days and reply to them.

Nostrildamus

Most media is owned by the billionaire class and overseen by white dudes. It’s not left-leaning, it’s just capitalist driven. The fact that Republicans deny facts and declare them as hoaxes or liberal conspiracies doesn’t make reality left-leaning. It just makes you all realty-denying fucksticks.
Does every comment have to include name calling? When you reach the big leagues you can actually talk to people of different persuasions without resorting to this.

Salome

Vermicious Knid
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Fuck I don't remember
Oh I see your ancestors were slave owners, mine fought to free them, I'm a yankee. I sat on the lap as a child of a man born in the 1800s, i have a connection with the generation who was there.
White nationalists are always so invested in the myths of their heritage. It’s funny how you cling to fairy tales and deny modern reality.