Nobody Cares - Second Life Is Weird AF

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,676
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
People who IM you out of the blue, and when you ask "Do I know you?" they respond with "no but now u will"

Even better, they have a click to pay this resident link in their profile.

I almost sent them L$100 with a description note to never IM me again.
 
Last edited:

Lexxi

meow
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
1,374
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
12-14-2007
SLU Posts
6381
Yes. But they were captains when they got their Iconic Commands in the Enterprise, Enterprise-D and Voyager. Sisko wasn't. He probably should have been though.
But what about Ensign Kim!
Captain in STO, and Admiral in Star Trek Academy (at least listed as such on the wall)
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,676
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
The video in no way alters Google's AI Overview's argument. Also, the claim narwhals are the inventors of shish kabob is dubious.
 
  • 1LOL
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,676
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
This may be more about me being weird AF...



The fan can oscillate. But I refuse to turn that feature on. Because the loose notes on the desk will blow... I mean, they can't blow away. This is in SL; the fan doesn't actually move any air around. And the notes are a non-physical prim.

But still, I can't.

(A friend in SL has suggested I put the loose notes in a notebook. :shakefist:)
 

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,605
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
I think VVO will enjoy this SL related blog, it is HILARIOUS:

 
  • 3LOL
Reactions: Archer, Caete and Govi

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,605
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
"SL resident creates pseudo-edgy humor blog based vaguely on The Onion."
....... Argent's not wrong.
But I like The Onion and The Beaverton!

I have used the dance they refer to in the Osteoporosis one,



I know people who butt slap their friends a lot, have tried to enjoy the 5-minute SL fall, have seen campers/trailers with fairy lights and docks with pelicans, have encountered those who want a medal for not spending on their Avatar, have snarked with my friends about chooning and linden love spouting hostesses. And I wonder what's with Lelutka Avalon? I use Lake!
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Puretone

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,676
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
But I like The Onion and The Beaverton!
I do as well, which is why I'd never launch a website imitating their efforts unless I had all my satire ducks in a row. Right off the bat, the intent is made way too clear. Second Liar? Poe's law is not meant to by applied by parody publications.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan