Dec 2007
SLU Posts
When will they ever learn?

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Let me guess ... the "delete scripts" button won't delete that one?
Yanno, I didn't try that. I just rezzed a body for a reason I forget why, I wanted to look at something without getting changed (Is this the skin I want?) and poof, away it went.

Mebbe next time I'll switch parcel scripts off or go to a no script sandbox or something.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
There's a flat out virtual rape tool that runs llMoveToTarget to the victim and runs an inappropriate animation. Doesn't even need push.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Rez a no-copy gacha to look at it.

Addams - Bad Bunny BodySuit Latex - Maitreya #08: Warning: This object can only be attached to your avatar.

And it self deletes.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Rez a no-copy gacha to look at it.

Addams - Bad Bunny BodySuit Latex - Maitreya #08: Warning: This object can only be attached to your avatar.

And it self deletes.
This is where I would find it perfectly acceptable to begin a support IM with "Hey dumbass."

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
This is where I would find it perfectly acceptable to begin a support IM with "Hey dumbass."
I figured my time was better spent mocking on message boards and spitefully purging the rest of their stuff out of my outfit folders. Arguing with that sort of policy strikes me as fruitful as extolling the virtues of modifiable goods. Full of sound and fury, ending in nothing.

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
Crash issues again, first time for many years, so l investigate. SL tells me it cannot load the following animations; Riverdance, Hula & Fart. Aha moment, then l imagine what that would look like. CLEANUP ON AISLE 9!

• 1LOL
Reactions: Archer

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Not weird as fuck but no other SL Nobody Cares so placing it here for Soen in case it interests someone

I just saw when logging in that Larry Niven will be appearing live at the SL Book Club meeting at Noon SLT today, at Bookclub Island (hosted by Draxtor).