Nobody Cares if it's Off Topic

Noodles

The sequel will probably be better.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,443
Location
Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
6947
Apropos of nada, today’s the 10th anniversary of me becoming an Australian citizen (tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of moving to Melbourne, specifically). It’s been an interesting decade, with several attempts to move back to NYC (nearly successfully!) but I’m still here and usually happy for that.
Man, have you seen the state of things, why do you want to come back?
 

mixvio

Sullen Homosexual
Admin
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
67
Location
Melbourne/Naarm, Australia
SL Rez
2002
Joined SLU
2006
SLU Posts
10000000
Man, have you seen the state of things, why do you want to come back?
I miss NYC considerably but even before I ever even thought of living somewhere else I was pretty disillusioned with the idea of the US. Though the attempts to move back were last before the whole pandemic thing, and I like having actual healthcare. Or, these days, food that is made of food.