sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
Mrs. Beebo is beyond happy. Her Bengals have finally won a playoff game.

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
The Bengals won their SECOND playoff game, a complete nail-biter to the final seconds of the game. I'm not a football fan of any kind, but for such an auspicious occasion, I had to keep Mrs. Beebo company, and I must confess I got rather wrapped up in the tension myself.

Go Bengals!

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Normally I'd consider this an overreaction, but yeah, if they're trees why aren't they green or (considering the design) a more sunset-ty shade instead of blood red?

bubblesort

I keep seeing people talking about the overtime rules during the playoffs, and I just don't get why people suddenly care about it now. I guess the Bills are just sore losers? I mean, I get that the rules are deeply broken. What I don't get is why we are supposed to tolerate ties in the normal season.

The old rules may have hypothetically allowed ties maybe once in a generation, and I didn't have a problem with that. If you get to see one or two tied games in your lifetime, it's no big deal. Weird shit makes life exciting. Then at some point, maybe 10-15 years ago, they changed the overtime rules. I saw two ties in one season, and then I just quit watching the game. The current overtime rules are commie bullshit. NFL overtime turns the great American game of football into some namby pamby bullshit game where there's a decent chance that half a dozen games in a season end with us all sitting around in a circle jerk singing kumbya, because both teams are equal. Fuck that. Nobody's equal until everybody's dead! If I'm going to spend hours watching a sport, then I want to be guaranteed a loser to despise at the end of the show! I don't care if players are losing limbs and dropping dead on the field before it's over, I want a goddamn loser! This is the promise of all great American sports... you don't have ties in basketball and baseball, because they're truly American sports. American football is no longer American, and I refuse to support European colonialism in our great game. I still watch the superbowl, and sometimes I'll watch a few playoffs, because they guarantee no ties, even if the procedure for it is bad, but I can't remember the last regular season game I watched.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: Tirellia

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
  • 1Creative
  • 1Doge
Reactions: Isabeau and Free

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
It's always more biting when the sports figure points out how sexist the reporter is being.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
It's never not a bad time to post something like above. It's from August 7 2016 though.
Trump won the presidency in 2016. IT'S NOT THAT LONG AGO...

• 2Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin and Govi