#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Sredni Eel

In Space, no one can hear you Cha Cha Cha!
Holy crap! First Trump broke up with Fox. Then he broke up with Jeff Sessions this weekend. And now Ann Coulter is breaking up with Trump.

IT'S THE END TIMES!!!

I mean she's on a serious tear.

I resent actually agreeing with her on anything, but here we are...

There's nine more just like this. I'm utterly speechless that Zombie Meth Barbie has turned against Der Fuhrer in Chief.

Last edited:

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Yeah, I kind of wish I hadn't looked, lol.
"White people, white people, white people"

I'm tied of being lumped in with the excrement that is Cult45 just because I have a similar skin tone to theirs. The joke is that they wouldn't even consider me one of them, because they're antisemites. But that's another rant. The point is, people that lump all of any group in with the worst of them annoy the hell out of me.
Well, if it helps, there are many cis people who do not want to associate with us. I am inclined to grant them that wish.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
By all means. I wouldn't want to be around them either, and I'm not even trans.
Yes, I have relatives that are all over the place politically. It has made for an ... interesting ... few years.

• 1Hug
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Sredni Eel

I hope NASA can locate the Chicxulub impactor about to hit the planet and wipe us out, because it's clearly the End Times.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I hope NASA can locate the Chicxulub impactor about to hit the planet and wipe us out, because it's clearly the End Times.
Of course the blob will try and get out of the city to hide from it. Not knowing it really does not matter where you are when a meteor of that size hits. The only good place is to be at ground zero so you do not risk lingering on a short time after impact.

Jopsy Pendragon

Without Equal Justice, Freedom becomes Tyranny
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Holy crap! First Trump broke up with Fox. Then he broke up with Jeff Sessions this weekend. And now [snip] is breaking up with Trump.
I've no respect for Sessions, he's a racist-AF keebler knock-off. But he did have just enough integrity to make him a liability to the Trump's ever shifting house of cards, and got ousted early on. Long before the breakup with the feknews fekheads.

The Horseface in a blonde wig is a professional troll who will blow hot or cold, north or south. Whatever leverages her the most retweets and attention. Generally her moral and political compass points towards "selling books to the professionally sponsored Ayn Randian circle jerk that currently passes for 'intellectual republicans'". I've been trying my best not to quote her, name her or even give her content view-counts for years.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Amalia Illios

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Holy crap! First Trump broke up with Fox. Then he broke up with Jeff Sessions this weekend. And now Ann Coulter is breaking up with Trump.

IT'S THE END TIMES!!!

There's nine more just like this. I'm utterly speechless that Zombie Meth Barbie has turned against Der Fuhrer in Chief.
A Fox New poll shows trump 8 points behind Biden. Like any business, Fox wants to have customers (advertisers), and to do that they need viewers. So they are laying the groundwork to ditch Donnie and find some other conservative figurehead to prop up. The Trump Crime Family trials ought to be good for a few months of high viewership.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
I'm tied of being lumped in with the excrement that is Cult45 just because I have a similar skin tone to theirs.
omg. I can't even.

POC die for that. Police shoot them, ordinary citizens shoot them. Get over it, for you it's just literally an annoyance, not a life-and-death issue.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
omg. I can't even.

POC die for that. Police shoot them, ordinary citizens shoot them. Get over it, for you it's just literally an annoyance, not a life-and-death issue.
So do Jews.
Maybe not as much currently as in the past, but it could change at any time. Especially with the hate groups feeling they’re in their glory again.
So get over myself? Like they did in 1930s Germany? I don’t think so. I’m damn lucky my grandparents emigrated here before that, but they were fleeing some pretty hairy stuff themselves. Maybe my grandmother who survived Cossack raids should’ve ggotten over herself?
Yeah, later for this.

Last edited:

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I'm remembering when someone said women couldn't feel uncomfortable with sexual harassment because women in other countries have worse problems.

I figure one can be tired of BS, even while acknowledging that other groups have worse problems, but that's just me.

Sredni Eel

In other news, here's a close up shot of that pool at Ozark Lake.

Eunoli

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
So do Jews.
Maybe not as much currently as in the past, but it could change at any time. Especially with the hate groups feeling they’re in their glory again.
So get over myself? Like they did in 1930s Germany? I don’t think so. I’m damn lucky my grandparents emigrated here before that, but they were fleeing some pretty hairy stuff themselves. Maybe my grandmother who survived Cossack raids should’ve ggotten over herself?
Yeah, later for this.
Its not us against them. Suffering doesn't negate or magnify suffering, it just is.