It had to happen sooner or later....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU

I've been using Grumpy Cat "Good" quite often lately.

Prok is Prok, If I was running LL I'd have banned her from the forum AND the grid years ago....like 2006.

Prokofy Neva, Salome calls her the Crazy Cat Lady of SL. Hates anyone more successful or popular than her, calls them FIC. Also hates Linux users and MTF transfolk. Don't call her she, he uses a male avatar. I suspect Prok is a self-hating FTM. Prok is one of the few SL users I've WANTED to troll when I see her. Basically I'd call her Comrade and wave around a kitschy Soviet flag that plays the soviet anthem on Kazoo. Not that I've actually done it, I've just wanted to do it.
First time I ever met Prok she was not on the Prok account. She was on her Elizabeth account (I have forgotten the last name) so she has always been she to me because I knew she was female she presented as female before I ever knew about the Prok account. The one time she tried to claim I was deliberately misgendering her Prok avatar, I told her how I met her. She shut the fuck up but only after trying to turn the tables on me which only got her laughed at because none of what she said had even an inkling of truth to it.

Personally, I think the US government should deport her to Russia. Let her talk shit then.

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Do we honestly have a thread seriously discussing Prok? Is it 2007 again?
Well... Cris did unban her for a while on SLU before the move to VVO and as far as I know Cris did state she is not banned here early on. I 've always assumed she just never knew or never bothered knowing she'd just get herself banned yet again, all while blaming it all on everyone else.

There seem to be quite a few people in SL with some severe mental issues that I have encountered in the past year or two where I had never encountered them before. Fortunately, I haven't really had to deal with any of them on the grid. I just get to watch the meltdowns on other platforms. Some of it is really sad, some is too funny for words, and some is just down right insane.

It's always best to keep your distance. At least until you can reasonably ascertain someone isn't going to stalk you to the ends of the earth and make your RL a living hell.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Trying to win the Internet is seldom worth the effort.

• 1Winner
Reactions: Monica Dream

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts

Spirits Rising

Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
Honestly ....
Well... Cris did unban her for a while on SLU before the move to VVO and as far as I know Cris did state she is not banned here early on. I 've always assumed she just never knew or never bothered knowing she'd just get herself banned yet again, all while blaming it all on everyone else.

There seem to be quite a few people in SL with some severe mental issues that I have encountered in the past year or two where I had never encountered them before. Fortunately, I haven't really had to deal with any of them on the grid. I just get to watch the meltdowns on other platforms. Some of it is really sad, some is too funny for words, and some is just down right insane.

It's always best to keep your distance. At least until you can reasonably ascertain someone isn't going to stalk you to the ends of the earth and make your RL a living hell.
Making matters "worse" is attempting to be "the bigger person" .... Especially with people like that.

Not worth the effort as such people will go out of their way to work trashing those they believe have wronged them into the most obscure and absurd things ....

• 1Agree

Ayesha

I met Prok briefly IRL at a Second Life convention about 10 years ago. While I realize you can't assume gender by appearance, they did not dress/present as male at all. I would still address their avatar as male since that is how they are choosing to live in SL, but I saw no evidence of them being a trans man in RL. Maybe they are angry at the world because they never transitioned but wanted to... a lot of their behavior seems like it's rooted in deep self-hatred.

SL attracts some messed-up people, but it also helps people find the courage to live their truth. For every bitter person like Prok with unresolved gender issues, there are another 10 who use SL as a place to explore gender and eventually come out in the real world as their authentic self. SL is what you make of it.

• 1Like

Monica Dream

Jesus -he knows me ...and he knows I'm right!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
Something she has never done and I doubt ever will do because she isn't trans. She's what she tries to say everyone else is, communist. 🤭
She has said that her avatar is trans -so make of that what you will ...

• 1* Popcorn *
Reactions: WolfEyes

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Definitely not like the guy's avatar who is doing hard time.
Huh, have not seen that but Its kind of amusing it mentioned SL.

Also, you can totally do Prison role play with timers and junk in SL.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Prok, an ancient relic of the long begone USSR, which should be exhibited in some museum as endangered species? Well yup, old dinosaurs never change their ways. So it was to be expected.

• 1lolwut?

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Just wondering... can't we just return to the good old tradition of declaring them an anathema? Not just Prok, all of them troublemakers. What makes us bring them up again and again? This can't be healthy...

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
What makes us bring them up again and again? This can't be healthy...
I'm now keeping track of the number of times you post to this thread.

• 1ROFL
Status
Not open for further replies.