Introductions

Aethelwine

Hi all some of you remember me from being on SLU where I recall some heated arguments about The Shops and various other topics - lol

I have posted regularly on the official Second Life forums during this time, have finally made transition to come over here to start contributing.

In Second life I go by the same name, but more commonly known nowadays by my given name "Flower Power".

I am active in the sailing community there. To my pride elected again last weekend as Commodore for Rainbow Sails Yacht Club. I am also longest running Cruise Director for Topless Sailors and currently making Cruises for Tradewinds YC too. I used to be active in the motorbiking club scene and for work back then still have the largely honorary position of Vice President for Rockin Rollers MC, a club openly welcoming to Transgender members but with open membership to all.

In real life I have been a union Rep for last 20 years, but currently taking a break from that.

Anyway enough about me, for now any way :)

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Hiya, Aethelwine! Enjoy the welcome pie along with that journey cake.

• 1Like
Reactions: Aethelwine

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Hiya! Welcome back!

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
Welcome! Just remember to set a profile picture so you look less like a spam bot! haha. I admit that was my gut reaction till reading you posts :p

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I almost deleted this account twice already. 🦀

Chasing spammers early in the morning, even before the first ☕ of the day, is a risky business.
Yes, a profile picture really would help.