VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Surely Milo knows he'd be one of the first to be executed under a blasphemy law.
Of course he does. He's having fun, though -- Some men want to watch the world burn, and all that.

Milo is a completely amoral grifter. More, he's a completely amoral British grifter of a kind whose grift works far better on Americans than on his fellow-countrymen, who find it easier to see through him. So now he's just trolling them, having fun with them as once he did with Gamergate, another bunch of losers with whom he hated to have to associate himself.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Milo is a completely amoral grifter. More, he's a completely amoral British grifter of a kind whose grift works far better on Americans than on his fellow-countrymen, who find it easier to see through him. So now he's just trolling them, having fun with them as once he did with Gamergate, another bunch of losers with whom he hated to have to associate himself.
Is there a problem here with just playing along in an attempt to burn their arguments to the ground?

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Is there a problem here with just playing along in an attempt to burn their arguments to the ground?
Anything Milo does is likely to be a problem, either for him or someone else, and sooner or later for him, somone else, and a lot of third parties too.

Keeping him around like having a pet poisonous snake in the house -- it might be a cool pet, and make an interesting talking point, but eventually both you and the neighbors are likely to regret it.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Keeping him around like having a pet poisonous snake in the house -- it might be a cool pet, and make an interesting talking point, but eventually both you and the neighbors are likely to regret it.
I know all about Milo, having tracked his career trajectory (including the numerous crash and burns) since before he was with Breitbart.

He's not really pet material. As a wild animal who takes up residence in your yard whether you want him there or not, there's already a lot of regret on both sides, along with a lot of fucked-up landscaping. Anyway, I'd willingly set the whole lawn on fire if there's a chance I get to watch him writhing in flames.

• 1Minion
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I know all about Milo, having tracked his career trajectory (including the numerous crash and burns) since before he was with Breitbart.

He's not really pet material. As a wild animal who takes up residence in your yard whether you want him there or not, there's already a lot of regret on both sides, along with a lot of fucked-up landscaping. Anyway, I'd willingly set the whole lawn on fire if there's a chance I get to watch him writhing in flames.
I've never understood what it is with Milo and his audience. I mean, it's pretty obvious what he is, and has been ever since he started his career in London, but people keep on falling for him.

It's like Pennywise the Clown, from If, shows up, and everyone on the right says, "Yes! Must book this guy for my kid's birthday party!" and one after another they keep on doing it despite the madness and horror that inevitably ensues.

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
I've never understood what it is with Milo and his audience. I mean, it's pretty obvious what he is, and has been ever since he started his career in London, but people keep on falling for him.
Off the cuff response: Authoritarians seek authority figures and defend them because reasons. Main one off the top of my head: Refusal to admit "I was wrong, this dude's an idiot."

See also: abuse victims going back to their abuser.