Has SL Fashion Become Too Homogeneous?

Chalice Yao

The Purple
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2007
SLU Posts
When it comes to a good selection of casual clothes that are also well made, I highly suggest Neve by Coldlogic: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/103006

They have a ton of stuff, all kinds of casualwear, and it's fairly priced, okay on texture usage and *modify*. Belleza, maitreya, Slink and the ole 'standard sizes'.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I used to be totally into Silent Sparrow, is it still a thing?

Clara D.

O.o
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Plus, it feels much dirtier to act slutty in a classy, elegant, outfit!
Beez does it the other way round, like she's oblivious to how much skin she's showing off XD

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
It's Oxbridge as a backdrop. Scholarly digs makes anyone look like a sex pot librarian.
:love:(y):ROFLMAO::D:):devilish::applause::qft:

But I don't take pics there! I'm hardly ever there unless there's trouble. (which is good, since I basically monitor the group chats and keep an eye out for Trouble)
And I'm no librarian, though you know how I am around Librarians.
Almost all my pics are taken on plain white backgrounds, as is tradition of the oldbie-set-in-her-ways-CC
I will say that certain outfits that look a bit "teacher-ish/librarian-ish" tended to get quite a bit of attention.

Ellen Cordeaux

Lurky Loo
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I will say that certain outfits that look a bit "teacher-ish/librarian-ish" tended to get quite a bit of attention.
It's fetish-y for a lot of people I was frankly surprised to find out in my early SL days.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I rely on hunts and events to find shops that sell clothes that are not ordinary wear. Sometimes the slutwear will do for sci-fi, but often not. We <3 Roleplay is useful for medieval/Renaissance and sometimes sci-fi too.
However it's a royal PITA to find shoes to go with when boots aren't what's needed.