- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 43,658
- Location
- Moonbase Caligula
- SL Rez
- 2008
- Joined SLU
- 2009
- SLU Posts
- 55565
I'll look forward to seeing what kind of clusterfuck this legal battle turns into. I'm kind of split if I want Elon to become stuck owning Twitter though. On one hand, I know he'd hate it, but on the other, he'd probably ruin what little value it has.
The Court of Chancery. Sounds so medieval.
I get to do it again!
Possibly the first time Musk has ever pulled out
I agree. I don't think Elon is stupid, but I think it's probably really easy to get him to do stupid stuff by appealing to his emotions in that way. ...kind of like Steve Jobs.Twitter's Board should ban Elon for life. That'll convince him to go through with the purchase just to show them. I really do believe he's that petty.
And cut off a channel for him to make a fool of himself?Since they’re suing Musk, couldn’t they just boot him off Twitter?
Let him incriminate himself.Since they’re suing Musk, couldn’t they just boot him off Twitter?
So he finally came to the conclusion that Twitter has more male than female DNA in it... or something like that.
Possibly the first time Musk has ever pulled out
Dickensian -- Bleak House.
The Court of Chancery. Sounds so medieval.
He got attention.It's awfully hard to get inside the mind of such a weird, rich lunatic... I still think he likely wanted to buy twitter on impulse then realized this was a terrible idea and is trying to lead people into believing it's all part of the plan.... I'm not sure he got anything out of this that was really worth it, but I'm also not a mind reader...
He got my attention. I never thought much about him one way or another before this debacle. Now I think he's an idiot.He got attention.