Elon f*cks Twitter

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,866
SL Rez
2007


The Court of Chancery. Sounds so medieval.
I'll look forward to seeing what kind of clusterfuck this legal battle turns into. I'm kind of split if I want Elon to become stuck owning Twitter though. On one hand, I know he'd hate it, but on the other, he'd probably ruin what little value it has.
 

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,525
Location
Montréal
SL Rez
2007
Since they’re suing Musk, couldn’t they just boot him off Twitter?
 
  • 1Yay!
Reactions: Govi

Khamon

Folk Harpist
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
3,170
Location
Alabama
SL Rez
2003
Joined SLU
2007
Twitter's Board should ban Elon for life. That'll convince him to go through with the purchase just to show them. I really do believe he's that petty.
 

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,866
SL Rez
2007
Twitter's Board should ban Elon for life. That'll convince him to go through with the purchase just to show them. I really do believe he's that petty.
I agree. I don't think Elon is stupid, but I think it's probably really easy to get him to do stupid stuff by appealing to his emotions in that way. ...kind of like Steve Jobs.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
1,615
Location
North of Surf City
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
27.05.2009
SLU Posts
5294

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,866
SL Rez
2007
It's awfully hard to get inside the mind of such a weird, rich lunatic... I still think he likely wanted to buy twitter on impulse then realized this was a terrible idea and is trying to lead people into believing it's all part of the plan.... I'm not sure he got anything out of this that was really worth it, but I'm also not a mind reader...
 

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
It's awfully hard to get inside the mind of such a weird, rich lunatic... I still think he likely wanted to buy twitter on impulse then realized this was a terrible idea and is trying to lead people into believing it's all part of the plan.... I'm not sure he got anything out of this that was really worth it, but I'm also not a mind reader...
He got attention.
 

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
4,060
He was shocked, shocked that there were Russian Bots and other fake accounts on Twitter.
 
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Govi