Discord is making users pick a new username

Khamon

Folk Harpist
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
3,166
Location
Alabama
SL Rez
2003
Joined SLU
2007
no because every other image site passes the query to the Google engine I believe with all my little green heart
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Govi and Monica Dream

Sid

Member from the past.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,133
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Those people working at Google expect a paycheck too every month.
 

Noodles

The sequel will probably be better.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,433
Location
Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
6947
Google image search has always seemed pretty crappy, not that their are any alternatives.
Bing is way better for anything pornographic.

These days Google barely gives actual porn for anything even if you add "porn" to your search.

This is especially so for video, Google is always 99% results to Youtube.
 

Cindy Claveau

Radical Left Degenerate
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
3,488
Location
US
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
44403
Shoot. I *STILL* haven't changed my name. Considering how little I use it, I just don't care.
 

GoblinCampFollower

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
5,855
SL Rez
2007
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Those people working at Google expect a paycheck too every month.
Internet users REALLY don't like monetization but yes.... it is a reality we have to live with. I use discord a lot but am very suspicious of it... we don't know where their money is coming from since I don't think they make that much from nitro.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Sid

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,903
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
Bother, I missed this, and some bugger has my name.

Edit: Lol, if you log in on another account and then switch it won't make you change your name, so I'm still Argent#7119.
 
Last edited:

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Messages
3,540
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
0
I just replaced the hash mark before the number with an underscore. HAH!
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,903
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
I don't know why I care, I can't stand Discord, the user experience is like every bad intern website rolled up together.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: Govi