- Joined
- Sep 26, 2018
- Messages
- 2,607
- Location
- Central Illinois
- SL Rez
- 2006
- Joined SLU
- 07-25-2012
- SLU Posts
- 278
Cat crime: premeditated swat.We just had to take our cat, Willow, BACK to the vet to get her blood-draw bandage removed. Because she threatened to tear our face off whenever we tried. The vet tech reported that Willow was perfectly behaved. So she's good with strangers, but mauls the people who love her, feed her, and shelter her. Got it.
Meanwhile, this has probably been posted before, but it makes me laugh and is worth another view.
I really have to laugh at this because at our house, when my husband gets up first, he sometimes feeds the cats their breakfast. Which they gobble down voraciously and then both come into the bedroom and pounce on me until I wake up, after which, they run to their dishes. This is their way of telling me that they are literally starving and I better feed them now. If I don't see a spoon, or some remnants of feeding in the sink, I feed them yet again. So the little lion, cheetahs end up being fed twice. This happens frequently.
Speaking from experience, your error is viewing it as two feedings. The proper perspective -- as framed by my cats -- is that each human is responsible for providing a meal.So the little lion, cheetahs end up being fed twice. This happens frequently.
Proper cat sentence after your other half has fed them and they are staring at you is "YOU have not made me food yet."Speaking from experience, your error is viewing it as two feedings. The proper perspective -- as framed by my cats -- is that each human is responsible for providing a meal.