Free
IZ ADMIN
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 43,702
- Location
- Moonbase Caligula
- SL Rez
- 2008
- Joined SLU
- 2009
- SLU Posts
- 55565
In light of the great cat food shortage, it would not surprise me to see this on the nearly empty pet food shelf. I'm betting my cats would like it.Most cats dream:
![]()
The reason there is no mouse-flavored cat food is they can't find taste-testers who know what mouse tastes like. They can for fish and chicken.Most cats dream:
![]()
Well I guess, breed and then kill mice, put them in the food and advertise with "made with real mice" instead of "mice flavored".The reason there is no mouse-flavored cat food is they can't find taste-testers who know what mouse tastes like. They can for fish and chicken.
If that wasn't staged -- the sounds of destruction somehow faked -- I wonder about the camera operator seeming not to switch their attention to the disaster.
I think you're confusing who is the servant and who is the master, hereTurn the stack over, dumbasses.